main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Meeting this Saturday?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediDarkNight, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    thanks devin.

and it literally blew up.

2. menike

menike Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2004
    Damn, I'm really sorry to hear about your truck. I've been in the same situation (with my car) so I know how bad that can be. Hope it either gets fixed or you get a new vehicle to drive soon! <<Sends positive vibes>>

I don't know if I'll be able to make it to today's meeting, as I might have to visit a school parent who's had some difficulties of late. However, in case I can't make it, please post when the next meeting will be. I really enjoyed hanging out with you all, and am very much looking forward to doing so again! ^_^

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I have to make an unexpected stop downtown first before I can get to the meeting, so I will be there around 12:30-1:00PM.

4. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    good meeting even though LDV wasn't there

5. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    It's always a good meeting when it's the SVRF. I'm glad I was able to make it after all. And we did discuss some holiday events for the future. :D

6. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    great meeting everyone who showed up

ldv sorry you got caught up doing the 007 thang[face_flag]

dead you was M.I.A whats up you left me hangin

the movie was good it only did video mode for like 2 minutes

7. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Sorry kids. I had been offline a bit more then normal and I didn't know the details of the meeting place and time. I had requested a call but I know LDV got bogged down with his proceedings after Bush's visit....so you can add my absence to the list of stuff to blame Bush for (is that grounds for impeachment yet?)

So what is our attack plan for DVD night? I have to admit I'm piling up things on my to do list right now. I'm moving next weekend and hitting the Zone Ball and taking the boy out for Halloween and it looks like there's no chance of getting the day after halloween off since I just got switched to a new team at work (I got traded..perhaps you saw the coverage live on ESPN 8 "The Ocho".

If anyone needs ol Deadpool during my moments of vanishing PM or E-mail me.

8. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    well you did miss the box of stuff master replicas sent me we got 2 mini replicas and a bunch of hand outs for the table

9. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Don't you worry, Hawkie's taking gooooood care of the MR stuff. O:)

No details on the 31st yet...but soon *looks at AJ*

10. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    did anyone find find out where the 3rd cd was being offered yet[face_clown]

11. menike

menike Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2004
    Is there going to be a DVD night? When will it be?

12. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Good to see and hang out with eveyone at the meeting.

Always have a good time :)

And for the next Star Wars Most Unusual Matches....

Mon Mothma VS. Dianoga

One is a poundin' politico pugilist and the other is a multi tentackled mutha from down unda

DING! DING!

13. R2-Tattoo

R2-Tattoo Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2005
    I want to apologize for not showing. I fully intended to and then life happened. If LDV or someone would be so very kind and email with contact info so i can let someone know if I have to miss something I would appreciate it. Thanks.

14. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Don't worry too much R2. We didn't really go over a whole lot of club business. It was more of a get-together for food and the obligatory trip to Wal Mart. Details of the next event should be posted soon.

15. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b398/Enzerumo/18idcardback.jpg]
    prototype back
    rough idea
    it says Sacramento Valley Rogue Force And you thought we smelled bad on the outside! and then the url

16. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Very nice Enzerumo.:)

It's always fun to see everyone. [face_dancing]

17. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Hey everyone .. sorry I missed the meeting ... very hectic lately.

AJ, I need you to post what information you have, and if you were able to get hold of your contact at Best Buy? We need to get this mission slated and ready to go ASAP. Regardless if we do the gig or not. I am told Best Buy has an exclusive disc to give out if you purchase your copy of ROTS from them. Well like I said, regardless if we do the gig or not, I am going to buy mine from Best Buy that evening.

As for SVRF ID Badges, I designed one, a few Sac Comic Cons ago. I have access to a laminator and can laminate ID Badges.

I have been in contact with SFFF about sharing expenses for "power" at Wondercon with them, and am hoping we get our table right next to them.

SMS - Kudos on the MR contact. You got farther than I did my friend. Well done.

18. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    devin, aint nuffin but a thang bro, dont trip

there is no i in team,far as a am concerned we did it

i will not be there dvd night you ladies and gentleman are great people but my little girls come first.so peace be with everyone and safety and may everyone and your families have a great halloween [face_pumpkin]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.