Char, NC Meeting this Saturday

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by anakin_girl, Jul 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Alright everyone--based on the poll results, I'm planning a meeting for this Saturday, the 13th, at 4 p.m. at Schlotsky's at Matthews Festival. If I don't get three "yes" responses by Friday at noon, however, it's off. Since James and Eric JediDad don't have access to computers at the moment, I'll call them. Clay, Cheryl, Gregory--please post whether or not you're going to be able make it. Thanks!

Tracy

P.S. I'm up for seeing AOTC again Saturday if anyone is interested.
  2. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll see...

Btw, I've got a job interview at McAlister's at Sycamore Commons on Thursday, I hope that pans out. :)
  3. Cartooncheryl Jedi Knight

star 1
    You know me, Anakin_Girl, I'm easy... I'll be there! : ) Plus, another chance to see our little ol' movie, well, I'm all about that! You may need to e-mail or PM me cos I've got a bunch of stuff going on at the moment and I may forget. I just need someone to slap me around a bit and all will be well, LOL!
  4. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OK, we're on for tomorrow at 4 p.m. at Schlotsky's--at least Cheryl and James and I are, for sure--and we're going to see the movie afterwards. Gregory and Clay--haven't heard from you--come if you can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.