Padu, KY Meeting This Thursday

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey guys,
    our next meeting is this Thursday night at 6:30 at
    Pasta House in the mall, next to Sears. We'll be
    discussing our plans for the Cape Con this weekend,
    and other upcoming events. Also, we'll be finalizing
    our plans for our mini's tourney on June 9th, so if
    you want to be involved in that bring your ideas.
    It'll be a great time as usual, so bring a friend. I
    hope to see you all there! pv
  2. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Apparently our tourny is June 30th now. Ask bubba bout it, he'll explain.
  3. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I won't be coming, and I probably won't be coming to any meetings until we can find somewhere cheaper to eat at. I just can't afford eating at places that are a little over $10 after drink and tip like we have been going over the past few months.
  4. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Well, they have free rolls on the table, I'll try and come up with a new place thats cheaper. pv
  5. Valhalla Jedi Knight

star 2
    I personnaly think you are doing a great job with places to go. We aren't going to find anyplace that can accomidate our group size without having a $10 price tag. That and heck, I spen close to that at McDonalds. I think we are having the meetings late enough in the afternoon that people who don't want to eat at the resteraunt of choice can eat before they come and maybe just get a drink, or nothing at all, just participate in the meeting.
  6. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    How about somewhere with a smoking section. O wait nevermind......... fascists.
  7. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I agree with Valhalla, the places we've been going to have been good choices. And he's right, not many places can hold a group our size. Heck, I've never been a fan of Ryan's food, but I still came to the meetings anyway. I just ate beforehand and got a drink at the restaurant, and some of the free rolls/bread they give us. Also, a potential new member might be joining us tonight. He plans on joining the club this summer.
  8. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    No joke, no one's forcing you to eat there. Ryans sucked pretty hard, so I either ate before I left or after I got home. I personally don't mind eating at Pasta House though . . . cause it's actually, you know, edible.
  9. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, after thinking about it, you guys are right about the matter. I can just as easily eat before I go and order a drink . Valhalla does have a good point about somewhere for us to hold our meetings. So, no worries, carry on.
  10. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, just letting everyone know that Kevin, who attended the meeting, is planning on becoming an official member at our next meeting/event. The ranks of the Imperials continue to grow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.