Padu, KY Meeting Thursday 5/18

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, May 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey guys,
    Were having our next meeting on Thursday may 18th at 6:30 pm. I havent reserved anywhere yet cause I was hoping for someplace new, so if you have a suggestion post here, or if you prefer to keep it at Pasta House, I'll call em up. We'll be discussing our ff party that weekend and our appearence at the Metropolis con on June 9th. We'll be debuting Vader's Bespin platform for pictures, and it looks awesome! Post your ideas about venue's and topics, See you all there!. pv
  2. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I don't know for sure if they'll let us reserve it, but the Chongs by the mall has that big area in the back where the doors could be shut for our meeting. They have a variety of food and people can afford to eat for under ten dollars.
  3. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Chongs might be good, their lemon chicken kicks ass!
  4. Wil_Sinistar Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Isn't thursday the 17th and not the 18th? Just making sure.
  6. pacervader Jedi Knight

star 3
    You are correct, my mistake, I'll look into Chongs. pv
  7. MARA-JADED Jedi Padawan

pv- I am out by Chongs everyday so if you want me to check into the reserving the back room just let me know.
  8. ChristopherLee-91 Jedi Padawan

i agree, chongs would be great.
  9. pacervader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alright you guys, meeting is set for Chongs this Thursday the 17th at 6:30 pm in the back room. Hope to see you all there! pv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.