main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Meeting time and date?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Chewbracca, Aug 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chewbracca

Chewbracca Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2002
    Saturdays and Sundays(better) are good for me. What about you guys?

2. Smokem_Alien

Smokem_Alien Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 2, 2002
    Saturdays and sundays are good for me. Sundays are real good because I go out to millington to go to church and it seems most of you live out in millington. If you guys want to meet for lunch one sunday it woould be good.

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    One more thing, folks. Your meetings must be announced on the FanForce website to count toward your official meeting total. When y'all have decided on a meeting time, date, and location, please send me that info, along with the name and e-mail address of a contact person people can get in touch with if they are interested in attending. I'll then use that information to post an announcement on the FanForce website. You can send me the information via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net.

As always, if anyone has any questions, please let me know. :)

4. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Hey guys. I don't know if I'll be able to come to the first few meetings with school starting and all, but I'll definitely try to come to some later on in the year.

5. Smokem_Alien

Smokem_Alien Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 2, 2002
    Hey lonewolf would you not even be able to make it on the weekends?

6. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    I might, but I'll have to see. Things are pretty hectic around here. I'll just have see how things play out over the next few days.

7. Chewbracca

Jun 21, 2002
    How about September 8 at 1:00 PM. It's a Sunday afternoon and folks will already be out of church. What kind of place would we want to meet at? Restaurant or what?

8. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    now you guys are talking!im looking forward to seeing some other Tenn. groups forming.Knoxville just had their second meeting and it looks like they are planning their final one now.

They have been meeting at celebration station.I know that there is one in memphis.Since youre just getting started perhaps even a food court at the mall or everyone get together at a park.I know theres a cool little park in bartlett that has a little outside meeting building.as long as its a public place,go for it.

again good luck and be sure to get in touch with us over here in nashville if you have questions.

skip

9. Chewbracca

Jun 21, 2002
    We could meet in a park, but it's so dang humid here!!! :D There is always the food court at a mall, but the only one with a real food court is Wolfchase. So is September 8 good for everybody?
    There is that small park behind Millington Middle, and Aycock park, and Orgill in Millington. We could also go to Bartlett park. If we go to a park, I suggest we cook out. I'll drive anywhere and I can bring my charcoal grill :)

I vote for Sept. 8 at 2:00 PM.

10. Steja_Palex

Steja_Palex Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Hey guys!! So glad that you are finally getting something going. I'm a member of the Nashville FanForce...but Nashville's too far (I live in Dyersburg). I would like to meet with you guys in Millington or wherever...and Sept. 8th at 2pm is a good time for me. Come on...let's do this!!!!

11. Chewbracca

Jun 21, 2002
    alright, looks like September 8 at 2:00 in Millington! Got about 4 votes for it!! I say Aycock park since it's easy to find.

12. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    I would love to come, but I don't know too much direction-wise in Millington. I live in Cordova, can someone email me directions?

rhonderoo@yahoo.com

This is great, I thought I was going to have to drive to Nashville to meet any SW fans. I'll have more than one or two friends to stand in line with at EPIII premiere...can't wait!!??!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.