main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Meeting time!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Forcebewitya, Jun 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Hello everyone! I have accepted the responsibility to plan out the next Fan Force meeting. So I need all of your input as to what times, and dates would work for all of you. I think I will keep with the tradition of past meetings and have it in the food court at East Towne Mall. So hopefully this will all work out and we can finally have another meeting, I still havent meet 99% of you so I am looking foward to this. So this is the place to plan! I'm thinking that sometime in this next month (July) would be good. So any help from you all would be appreciated thank you.

Forcebewitya!

2. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    That would be cool if i could meet one of yas... Umm.. could someone post a picture of a map and put a star or something on the part where it takes place? Cuz i have no idea whatsoever where it is.

3. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Darth, you can just go to a website and find East Towne if you live in madison you should know where it is, but if not you can try that or you can just find someone who does know where it is to give you directions I'm not the greatest with giving directions. So as for the time, I think that anything after the 11th will work for me, so maybe we could try the weekend after the 11th? just a thought to get this all started.

Forcebewitya!

4. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Just go down East Wahington until you see a big sign that says East Towne Mall.
    Anytime will be good with me

5. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    Mmk, i guess ill go searching on a map to find it.. I live in Salem, basically down by Illinois close to Antiock (sp?) And im horrible with directions. And also im only 16 and dont have a car, so transportation there would be limited indeed for me... Unless i could mooch off oen of my friends with a car... Oh well. Ill go looking for the place on a map soon.

6. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Ah I see,
    try here http://maps.yahoo.com/
    and type east towne mall

7. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Dathbobbalot, you'd be closest to the Milwookie group. I wouldn't turn you away if you showed up though. ;)

Brett, you may wish to specify a specific date instead of leaving it rather broad like you did.

You say you're free after the 11th? Why not set it for either the 12th or the 18th? Most of us work during the work-week so that would work the best for most of us. How about, once again, we meet around 6 pm for dinner in the food court? Any issues with that? Let Forcebewitya know. He's handling this meeting and I've got faith in him. If he has any questions, he'll let me know. Treat him just as well as you'd treat me. ;)

8. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    "im only 16 and dont have a car, so transportation there would be limited indeed for me"

yeah I know the feeling...Toxicned, thanks for the bit of help their. anytime really would work for me so the 12th and 13th would most likely work out. So if that works for you all that would be great, I guess and dinner in the food court does sound good, is the 12th a saturday? If so that would most likely work the best for me, and I am assuming for you all who have to get up for work on monday, So if that date works for everyone that would be great. Post if you have any questions, concerns or comments.

oh, and its Brent not Brett, dont feel bad though it happens all the time! :) hope to see you all their!

Forcebewitya!

9. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    I will not be able to make it on the 12th, but any other day is fine for me.

The 12th I will be out of town celebrating my daughter's first birthday (it's really on the 11th, but her grandma wants a party too).

Either the 13th or the following weekend would work better for me. If you guys are set on having it on the 12th, I wish you all well with your meeting.

10. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Ok thanks for the input Rick. I'm going to try to make it possible for as many people as possible to attend.

Forcebewitya!

11. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I posted here earlier why didnt it show up
    anyway I'm free every weekend in July so just tell me the date and I'll be there

12. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    So, what's the date and time?

13. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Well, as of now lets go with the 13th that seems to work for everyone so far. So 13th at 6 o clock in the food court.

Forcebewitya!

14. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Sounds good to me, I recived a phone call from work I will be working some dates in July but I dont think anything will be going on the 13th

15. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    Doesn't the mall close at 6 on Sundays, or am I just confused and thinking of different malls?

16. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    ah crap! your right well...were going to have to rethink this now...maybe go for the next weekend on saturday at 6.

Forcebewitya!

17. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    That weekend the Fair is going on, I may be at work, Though I dont know I havent really worked the fair in the past

18. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Ok since this weekend is approaching, and I dont think that its going to work out now, lets go with this date. Next Saturday (the nineteenth I think) at 6 o' clock in the food court. Hope this one will work.

Forcebewitya!

19. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    I'll make it there. Unless something unexpected comes up, that is.

20. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    Yep, that's next Saturday.

I'll go ahead and let the powers that be know tomorrow so it can be posted on the main page.

21. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I'll try and be there, depends on if I work during the fair

22. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    ok, good to see that everyone so far will be able to make it. Thats good that it will be posted on the main page. Hope to see everyone their.

Forcebewitya!

23. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    yeah so far so good for me, it be nice to see the new faces as well as the older ones, its been awhile since we last met

24. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    yes, I am looking foward to meeting for the first time myself!

Forcebewitya!

25. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Well seeing how the meeting is going to be tommorow already, I have decided that we should probably put down what we will be wearing so we can all find each other and where we want to meet in the food court. I'll be wearing my Chewbacca "let the wookie win" shirt. And my "rebel flight jacket" (a green military jacket with a New Republic special forces patch on it)and really baggy black pants. So there you go I should be pretty easy to spot so just look for me around 6 o clock.

Forcebewitya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.