main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting to become an official FF

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    You mind if I tag along and check it out? If I'm free from work, I might take the drive to Lancaster and hook up with you guys.

So, is this Borders near the Park City mall? If so, I think I know how to find it, I go to school around that area.

2. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    yes the borders is located right next to the mall. You won't have any trouble finding it.

3. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Hi all, I'm back in PA! I've been in DE for the past week. I'm not here long as I am off to VA for a few days tomorrow. I should be able to check in more often than when I was in DE. I will definitely be back by Friday, so as to make sure that all is set for Saturday's meeting!

Steph, you are more than welcome to attend. None of us have met, so no one should feel on the outside! If you need any better detailed directions, just let me know and I'll get them for you.

I may have to bring my daughter along to the meeting as I am having trouble finding someone to watch her.

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    First of all, I hope you have a good trip to VA, David! You sure have a lot of vactions - you're lucky. :p

As for Saturday, I'm not sure what's going to happen yet. I have to be at work by 5pm and I don't have a car. I'm sharing my mom's car at the moment and I don't know if I'll be able to make the trip. We'll see as we get closer to Sat. I may have my car back by Thursday.

5. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Hi, all!

It was good to have our third meeting this weekend! I hope we can keep up the energy for the group as time goes on and we can gather more members!

I have PMed strawbary and let her know who was there and that I am the CR for now. I will let you know where we go from here when I know what the next steps are.

I will try to get those thread topics, that we discussed at the meeting, going in the next day or 2. So we can be moving ahead with our planning.

E you all later!

6. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We have two more to go and we'll be "legitimate" too.

7. Rogue5_Echo3

Rogue5_Echo3 Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2004
    Hey, mind if I join? I'm pretty new here, but I'm hoping to become more active. just keep me clued in, and I'll try and let you know if I'll be able to make it to the meetings and everything. I've been trying for a while to find a meeting near me. I'm only 13, but I'll probably be able to come with a parent and my friend (I turned her on to Star Wars :-D). thanks!

8. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Welcome aboard explorer! Hi I'm Scott and it's good to see new people on the boards. I'm sorry to say you just missed our 3rd official meeting but were just geting off the ground so nows a good time to join.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.