main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Meeting to see The Hulk--post a date and time

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by anakin_girl, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    OK, guys, I want to plan a meeting to get together and see The Hulk, which premiers on the 20th. Please post which dates and times will be best for you sometime between now and Tuesday, June 10, at which time I will decide on a date and post a new thread.

2. Singularity

Singularity Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2002
    I'm available past 6ish or so on both the 20th and 21st. Just let me know and I'm there. :)

3. DarthLazious

DarthLazious Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Maybe we could all meet up at Rock Hill South Carliona and go see The Hulk when it comes out and we could all go to The Manchester Cinema and see it.
    I would would be able to come along.

4. StormtrooperVF101

StormtrooperVF101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2001
    I'll probably be going to see it around opening day at Concord Mills with my friends. I'm not sure how much I'm going to like it, my major prejudice towards the Military really makes seeing these "Superhero" movies alot less "standable". Especially the scenes where Hulk is seen smashing Tanks, throwing helicopters (The Commanche of all things...). I will still see it, but how much I like will probably(based on what I've seen in the previews) not be too much.

5. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    I'm going to plan to set a meeting sometime Father's Day weekend. Singularity and EagleI--since your schedules are less flexible than mine at this point, please IM me and let me know what works--or if arranging babysitters/work schedules around a meeting time I arrange, let me know that, too.

Clay and Cheryl--out of lurkdom, dammit--I haven't seen you two in ages.

Anyone else who would like to join us, if you have any "absolute can't-do" times or places, PM me or IM me at TFGoldberry on AIM.

As far as a place--I think it would be best to meet at a theater in Charlotte rather than Rock Hill or Concord, which are a hell of a drive for some people--we've got folks in north and south Charlotte. I live near I-77 and 485 so I'm flexible--let me know what your preferences are.

Also, as I'd like to do dinner first, I need to know what kind of food everyone likes.

Today is Wednesday--if I don't hear by this weekend, I'll just go ahead and set something and wait for responses.

6. Singularity

Singularity Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2002
    The Stonecrest Cinemaplex has a lung-shaking sound system. Its located at Exit 59 off of I-485. I propose we see The Hulk there but I'm open to other locations.

7. DarthLazious

DarthLazious Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Well how about AMC 22 which is in Pineville?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.