main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Meeting today, 3pm and mini-golf Saturday

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Katana_Geldar, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Just a friendly reminder that there will be a meeting later today, same time (3pm) and same place (SA conference room).

We also have to confirm the time for the mini-golf on Saturday.

Is 11am a good time?

Thanks to Jawapro and Rallek for the reports.

2. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    I'll definately be there. For minigolf on Saturday, I'll be there too and I'll also bring a couple of friends along.

3. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    Viceroy and I waited until 3.20 pm but no one showed up so the meeting was cancelled.

Hope everyone has a great holidays and hope to see you for the mini golf outing.

Maybe we can settle on a meeting time and day then

4. JawaPro

JawaPro Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    Sorry for not turning up.

I had a project meeting that sort of went rather badly - turns out we need to expand the project to be able to pass the unit with it - joy - more work [face_worried]

Anyway - so 11 for mini-golf?

I hope to come, and I might bring an extra person or two. Depends on how late I end up staying at Nexus the night before though.

5. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Despite having only three people turn up to mini-golf today (our first function for this year), the day went well. We took a few photo's and with the help of Jawapro, we'll have them posted up on the forum sometime soon along with the photo's from our O-week stand. We now turn our attention to the next function, the trivia night, which will be held on May 4th possibly in the Seafarers lounge at the AMC. We'll let everyone know what's going on for that when we've got it all together.

6. JawaPro

JawaPro Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    Sorry for not turning up. I was still at Nexus.

More than happy to upload the photos.

And by the way - nice banner. Not sure why we have Gungans in Tassie though....

7. woppo

woppo Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2004
    I also thought there was more to Tassie than what the map shows....did not know we had borders that were strait lines ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.