San Joaquin, CA meeting tonight

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ultimate_Mamas_Boy, Aug 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I can tell by the shabby maintainance of these boards that Kenobi has spent a large portion of time at the bar. Well I feel new leadership is needed. I am anouncing the meeting tonight. And there may be an old friend comming that may become a new member.

Well we'll see if OLD BEN makes it. He is becoming a recluse, a hermit, I believe he fears the strengthining of my power may rival his position as general.
  2. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Knight

star 1
    The new treasury report is $14 even. Ther was as always some added through out the meeting. We also have a new money making sceem, but i will let our mother palpatine illustrate that.

That's all for now.
  3. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, it seems that there may be life out there after all. Of course when things are left to the Jedi one has to expect things to be a bit slow what with their having to meditate about everything and search for disturbances in the Force. My opinion, young Padawan, is to toss the old guy and seek a new Master that will help you take those last few steps into the destiny that awaits you as a true Master of the Force not just a shepherd for the Force. Perhaps you should speak to my son and ask his advice. I'm sure he would be more then happy to give you a guiding hand along your path. Really, the path to the true power of the Force is much easier and quicker then the Jedi would have you believe. Speak with my son and he will explain it all plus there will be cookies.

Golda

P.S. I was thinking that the money making idea might also be used on a lifesize version. I know I would pay money to that myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.