main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting @ Village Inn - October 19th 2pm - Notes posted!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by SITH__CHICK, Oct 13, 2014.

1. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Next meeting is October 19th at 2 PM at the usual Village Inn on East Mexico near I-25 and Colorado.

Discussions about Haunting at the Hangar, Life Day, November meeting, December meeting and other good times.

Getting a list of items that need to be talked about and future of RMFF.

Hope to see you there!

QueenHighMistress likes this.
  2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Oh, please feel free to say if you're coming or not and I've notified VI we will be there.

3. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Will have to take an NFL break for the meeting.. but may watch some football on my phone. :)

4. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Planning on it!

5. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I believe FanForced is contacting Chelsie the waitress.
    "I love it when a plan comes together."

6. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    sorry..i could have yesterday...today i am watching my team play. :)

7. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Group photo! Notes to come...soon...

[​IMG]

8. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    Terry!!!!

9. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    October 2014 RMFF meeting notes

• Hauntings at the Hangar 12 – 4 PM – hyperdyne will have an awesome Jedi academy activity, needs help staffing (Jedi, sign-in, etc), 9 am set up for that activity; all SW groups will staff the whole area, map of event layout will be available to show people, we’ll have one table for RMFF with Death Star Prize Wheel, prizes have been purchased with nicer ones to be given away based on answering ad-hoc trivia questions
    • Mile Hi Con is the same weekend as Haunting at the Hangar (October 26th) and Rocky Mountain Con, at which the 501st and RL will have table – RMFF won’t have a presence at either as we’re focusing on Hauntings
    • Starfest is the same weekend at Celebration Anaheim (April 16 – 19, 2015), do we want to have a table?, reason for a table is mainly a membership drive, which hasn’t been successful in recruiting members in recent years, passing on having a table in 2015 but we’ll revisit having a table in 2016
    • Denver Comic Con (May 22 - 25, 2015/Memorial Day weekend with Friday night as a launch night) – we will host the SW Experience area again, no major changes planned, darth_hair is meeting with DCC staff, con is Saturday through Monday, higher volunteer hours requested for discounted passes that will be available again, we plan to track staffing hours via sign-in sheet, have a craft activity such as Yoda ears at the table for more public engagement
    • Elections – stick with 1 year term, post nominations on the boards starting November 1st and running through November 30th
    • @SITH__CHICK suggests that going forward the RMFF treasury funds be spent only on float, events, cons, etc.
    • Flyer vs. business card – flyer is designed to have more information since there's a larger canvas; we have created a "Publications committee" whose charge is to design and print business cards, flyers, trading cards, etc. Initial members are FanForced, QueenHighMistress and Geoffrey/breadnappa. If you're interested, contact one of them to join the committee.
    • Treasury business – payment to the Sith couple for paint and stuff, reimbursement to DieWompRatDie for flyers and Taza de Café reservation ($65)
    • November meeting – Nov. 22 – Taza de Café – bring chairs, RSVP on FB and/or boards, sign up for food
    • December meeting – need date and location from @corranr9, will have the usual White Bantha gift exchange and potluck
    Good times had by all and go Broncos!