main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Biangardi, Mar 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biangardi

Biangardi Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2003
    Darn i had to miss out on the meeting since work post me ealier at 1600 hours (4:00pm)
    was looking forward to meet all the new starwars fans. Had my FX saber all ready to go. hope i can make it to the April 2nd meeting. i noticed we are going to someplace different....are we still going to eat with the group? or just be in comics so i can take some snacks heeheeheehee.

2. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hi there biangardi, my name is rob. i am the 2nd officer in the group and look forward to meeting you at our next meeting in april 12 at excalibur comics. the meeting will be at 5pm and be sure to bring your saber. as for snacks you can bring anything you like. i think maybe afterwards we might go eat somewhere,but i think people will bring their own fast food to the meeting. hope to see you there. take care! rob

3. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    I think we also talked about ordering pizza from a nearby place. As I recall, Rob, you said the Excalibur people said we could bring food in. Either way, we won't go hungry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.