main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting?!?

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by JediCerasiKaDela, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCerasiKaDela

JediCerasiKaDela Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2005
    So I guess there was no meeting this saturday even though it was the first?I kept checking to see but no one posting anything.Are we going to have it some other weekend this month or cancelled yet again?

2. Im_but_a_padawan

Im_but_a_padawan Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2005
    hey there....um...
    I JUST found the Miami thing...I really didn't think there were people like us in Miami....when do you guys meet? are you a new group?

3. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Welcome Padawan! It's great to see a new person on this practically dead board >.<

Here's the thing...a while back like around April I decided that I wanted to get together with other SW fans here in South Florida so I came to this board and started posting about starting up a FanForce. Luckily there were a few people who were also interested who were just as glad to find SW fans in S. Florida so we had our first meeting. With the great help of JediCerasikadela and DarthSantos we were able to form the Miami Sandtroopers. :D

The first meeting had 6 people attending and we figured that the number wasn't so bad since it was only our first meeting. Then the second meeting came around and only 2 of us showed up. Then the meeting after that 4 people showed up. On the fourth meeting, once again, only 2 people showed up. Now we haven't had a meeting in 2 months because really no one seems to care about getting together anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have another meeting and I'm sure a couple of others here would like to have one also, but if we're to have a meeting everyone who says that they'll attend should attend.

The problem before was that people would say, "Yes I'm going. See ya guys there." And then they would either not show up or we wouldn't be able to recognize them from the big crowd at Dolphin Mall. >.< Now, I see that already to 3 people (including myself) want to have a meeting so let's see what we can do. Also let's see if more people want to have a meeting.

So there you have it, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A MEETING THEN POST IT UP AND WE'LL SEE WHAT WE'LL DO.

Until then, take care and MTFBWY!!!

4. Im_but_a_padawan

Im_but_a_padawan Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2005
    cool, because I have a few friends who might be interested also.

a few people that I've been teaching the ways of star wars to.
    I have my own little padawans that might be up for something.

5. DarthKoRnRawker

DarthKoRnRawker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Hey that's great!!! The more the merrier. Well talk to your apprentices and let me know when they wanna have a meeting and we'll set one up. Hey if you have AIM send me an IM...my screenname is DarthMemo. It's much easier to organize things by AIM since its "Instant." :p OK Take Care and MTFBWY.

Hope to hear from you and your friends soon.

6. JediCerasiKaDela

JediCerasiKaDela Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2005
    I don't always get to check the boards so someone IM me and let me know or email me.Because I always have weekends off and I can make it.Before it was hard but now that I never work saturdays i am a definate show up.And welcome Padawan.Jeditiff33171 is my AIM if anyone doesn't have it and email me at thepachas@bellsouth.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.