W.VA Meeting?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think we are due for another meeting. :) I have some stuff to discuss regarding Jedicon, and I think it would be fun for us all to touch base. Any suggestions for dates/times for a meeting?

2. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Whatever the group decides is fine with me, I'll do my best to be there. My time on Memorial Day weekend is pretty well committed, but I'm ok with most weekends in June except for the weekend of the 17th and 18th.

Lee
  3. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Lots of family reunions, etc. coming up. So you guys post when you want to have it and I'll try and make it.
  4. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think the weekend of June 10th would work best for me right now. I'm busy for the next two weekends.
  5. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Weekend of June 10th works for me. :)
  6. DanJericho Jedi Padawan

I'll be in Kentucky for a bachelor party, but don't not meet on my account.
  7. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    June 10 is my Mom's birthday, but I can still try to be there. I can always go see her on Sunday.

Lee
  8. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be attending my nephew's graduation in Virginia. **looks for his cane**
  9. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Maybe we should shoot for the next weekend then... How about the 17th?
  10. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I wouldn't be able to do the 17th, either. Maybe we should look at a meeting sometime during the week instead of a weekend?
  11. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Any week night after June 13th should be okay with me. I graduate in a couple weeks, so they are working me like a dog at school. I rarely even get a lunch or any breaks now... Therefore when I get home, I collapse and that's about it... But I should be out of there by the 13th, so any weeknight after that will be alright.
  12. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, we really really REALLY have to have a meeting!!!!!!!!! I know things have been crazy lately, but we've gotta do it!

So when's good for everyone? I can do something in the afternoon this weekend, or anytime on Thursday this week. Otherwise, my schedule's all over the place. Any other suggestions?
  13. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Either day/time would be okay with me. I agree, we really need to have a meeting...

14. Zandoran_Celix Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    July 1st maybe? I think I can actually try and be there that day.
  15. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I will try to make it whenever you guys decide. Summer is always tough on meetings :(
  16. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wanna shoot for next weekend? :)
  17. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I'll keep an eye on the forums. I have some places I have to go this weekend, but if you guys have a meeting and I can attend I will be there :)
  18. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    We REALLY need to have a meeting before Jedicon. Anyone up for this Saturday evening?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

:p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.