W.VA meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wraithwulf, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraithwulf Jedi Padawan

Hey with saturday being the second saturday of the month, are we still meeting at 7 at the mall?
  2. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  3. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry to have missed it scheduling conflict with work. =/
  4. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    No worries.

I worked mad hours last week and never got a thread going for the meeting, thanks wraithwulf for making one! I've also assumed that since we had a set schedule we might not require a threat for each meeting, but I think that a thread for each might help so Im sorry for that all.

I was there with special guests Ithorian and Alexa (my daughter).

Fettish, I brought the banner for you to use at Jedicon since I will be in NY when it's going on, so we can arrange for me to get that to you at some point.

If you guys think we need a meeting before July since there is a few trips going on that month lemme know, otherwise we can probably plan most of it here in the forums.
  5. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry i missed the meeting. I had to go out of town at the last minute. It was not a fun experience...

In any case, I'll need to get the banner. I'm sure Rap and I can meet somewhere for that purpose. :)
  6. Wraithwulf Jedi Padawan

Ack sorry. I posted this but last i had look i didnt see a reply, and thus wasnt there. Sorry raptor. Next time ill just be there just in case.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.