main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Meeting?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Okay, well the summer picnic idea didn't fly very far....but that's okay! :p We all have busy lives.

October is fast approaching, shall we try for a Halloween get-together? It seems to be a bit of a tradition with us. I'm game if anyone else is. :)

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I'm game.

3. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    I'm all for it.

4. TheHistoryFollower

TheHistoryFollower Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2007
    Personally I still say you should all come to CharCon, but that's cause I'm staff here and I'm despertely just trying to get people to come.

There is also White Tower, a small one day gaming con in Wheeling. Their next day is set to be Star Wars themed. http://www.geocities.com/whitetowercon/

5. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    The weekend of that event I'm out of town unfortunately. So I couldn't do either that weekend. If you are thinking of going down to CharCon please see the CharCon thread (I've posted some more in there). If you have ideas for dates or another location (My house is fine unless you have something else in mind) for our Halloween meeting/party please post here.

6. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while... Due to the negligence of my business partner, my salon has gone kaput. Long story short, she was embezzling money, not paying bills, you name it. Its a big mess.... I start a new job on the 8th... More details when I am in a fit state of mind to discuss it.

ANYWAY.....................

On with the Halloween party? I sure could use a fun get-together! :D

7. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Ouch! I'm so sorry to hear that Fettish!! That sucks so bad! :(

As far as the party goes, it doesn't have to be anything fancy. If you want just bring a snack or something and come on over to my place (whenever we decide to do this). We can watch a scary movie or something. My only request is no gore fest movies please. If you know of a movie and don't have it let me know and I'll go buy it.

8. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Snacks and movies sounds good to me. Do we want to do this the Satueday night before Halloween?

9. Wraithwulf

Wraithwulf Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2007
    sounds good to me, any type of snack preferences?

Sorry to hear about your salon fettish, hope things end up working out for the new job. =)

10. Skywalker2B

Skywalker2B Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    Heh heh, It good to see some SW fans in Clarksburg/Bridgeport! I lived there for 2 years from 98-2000. We lived on Willow Lane, just up the hill from Bridgeport H.S. As a matter of fact, our best friends still live in Clarksburg, whom we visit once in a while. I had their oldest son (about 16 now) into playing SW Minis and reading the novels, though I'm not sure if he still does.

Anyway, thought I'd stop in and say "Hi". Next time we're in town, and if it's a second Saturday of the month, perhaps I can drop in on your meeting at the Meadowbrook Mall.

11. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Just checking in.

Wish I could come, but work demands keep me in this galaxy far, far away. . .

Miss you guys!

12. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Hi Ithorian!!! :D Its good to hear from you, hope all is well on your end of the galaxy! We miss you too! Hallby cried for days after you left.... LOL!!!

And hi to Skywalker! Always nice to hear from a local fan. Sure, we'd be happy to have you as a guest at one of our meetings!

:)

13. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Hi Skywalker! Drop by anytime :)

Hey Ithorian, wassup?? ;)

About this Halloween get together:

If you would be able to come for sure, please post so I know.
    Still no suggestion on a movie, that means it's my choice, so you might wanna think about that ;)

14. Wraithwulf

May 18, 2007
    when was the party exactly?

15. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Saturday evening, the Saturday before Halloween. Probably around 8ish

16. Wraithwulf

May 18, 2007
    cool. ill be there.

17. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I'll be there! :D

Hrrrmmmm... Will be thinking about movie suggestions. I assume we have to keep it a bit tame for the kiddie's sake... :)

18. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Unfortunately work wasn't able to allow me the evening off. =(

19. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    Well let's keep away from gore fests. The little one goes to bed around 8 :)

20. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    Who all will be attending? I will be making some kind of snacks, need to know about how many will be eating. :D

21. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    :_| I cant come to the movie night!!!

My car has a leaking fuel line! Husband looked at it, clamp holding fuel line is broken, and line has been laying against drive shaft, which has been rubbing a hole in it! He needs to fix it asap at the shop where he works, but they will only have a free bay tomorrow evening! I obviously cannot drive it anymore until it is repaired...unless I wanna blow sky high.

*pouts* :(

22. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    I hope you get your car fixed! It's best to be safe :)

Well all, that enough cancellations to cancel the whole thing (I was PM'ed the others). Sorry all, we can give it another try some other time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.