main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Meeting?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by star-killer1, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    I sent out a Google Calendar invite to those of you who had emails listed. If you did not recieve one, or I was not as throughough as I would have liked to be, ( mainly going with names that were familiar and that I had seen around) and would like to be included ( since the forum here can be a little slow) Please let me know via PM.

If you are planning on attending either way email or PM me your phone number/best contact information. Cell phone preferably as I doubt that I will have internet access the day of the picnic.

Updates will be posted here as well as through the google calendar invite.

my email is my force.net screen-name at gmail.com, although you might get the invite from my main account which is jawerle ;)

I know that using another interface isn't necessarily the optimal solution, however there are some people I know who might be interested that I can reach through that medium that I might not be able to through here. Also ;) for how unfortunately slow we've been, not many people are checking in, this way, I can update them that way.

People who I know I didn't have emails for

GeekGoddess --> there was a link to a website and an email there, however there was a date of 1997 directly prior and was unsure if this was still your current
    Star-killer1

--> exalted_1 I know you generally act as a go between(technical communication liason) with OHJedi/Kai Kan, (and I know I could also get some of this info from Menath. . .but ;) ) would you be able to reply, when it gets closer about how many might be joining ( I'm assuming Frank and his girlfreind(I'm horrible with names >.< but she's awesome!), possibly Baker and the like) just so we have a count and an idea of who might be bringing what

I know it's a little early to start talking about who might be bringing what, and that might be an issue to discuss more when we are a little closer to the date maybe 2 weeks from now.

Spread the word around, see who might be interested. Although it's a Picnic, we might be able to take a few moments and have a bit of an orginizational meeting as to who what when and where to possibly get more involvement/interest on the forums.

Exalted_1. . . since we have a date shall I move this to it's own thread?

(sorry guys, at work, mind processing in a certain way ;) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.