main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Meetings all over state, CIII whos in or out, midnight show

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I guess when it comes down to it I will be lonely at the Con. I am the only one I know who is going alone. So, although my first inclination was to say why would we want to see people from around here at a national conference...
    I now say, maybe I would like to hang out with somebody and besides, I haven't met most of you anyway.

2. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Well, you can hook up with me and the gang. Not sure when we can do it, but I am sure we can do it. As Kynstar said, we gotta have a meeting real soon to discuss these things, as well as the line party among other things.

Let's throw some dates out there.

3. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Well, I wish I was, but I am not going to be in LR before C3.

4. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Sorry Otis. I meant hooking up at C3. ;) Just let me know if you want to do that.

I would suggest the next weekend or so for a meeting.

5. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Oops. I meant to say, "Cool. Thanks. I hope we can meet up at C3."

I was just saying that I wouldn't be able to make a meeting before then.

Are you going for the whole Con?

6. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Well, I had planned to stay the duration. But now it seems I'll be leaving early Sunday morning because I have to work Monday. That drive to Hot Springs is going to be a h*lluva lot longer (10 hours says Yahoo! Maps) than the drive to Nashville was (6 total) 3 years ago. I suspect it won't take me the whole 10 hours, but I believe somewhere in the neighborhood. Gotta recoop for at least a few hours. [face_laugh]

7. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    I'll be at Celebration 3, driving up there on the Wednesday... forgot the name of the 'tel I'm staying at... I'm staying for the duration of the time... going to get some merchandise, some autographs, etc.

So, are there any concrete plans of meeting up with other FF members at the C3? Date, location, time, means of identification/communication? It'd be great to finally actually get to meet y'all, so at least that would be out of the way.

Also, is there a compiled list of users going? Theres alot of activity throughout threads so I haven't been able to clearly pick up.

8. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    A lot of folks are meeting up at Jillian's (@ Indy) on Thursday evening. We could use that as a meeting ground if you all want. Good place for drinks, finger foods, appetizers, etc.

9. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Drinks!?!

*packs fake id*

Shoot yeah we should all meet up!

10. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Where is that at...I ain't really been to there except for GenCon and didn't pay attention to what was around the convention.

11. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Jillian's sounds good to us here. I just checked there web site and though the place is three stories tall are they ready this many people because they are only like three blocks from the dome.

12. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    I would like to think they'd expect a crowd, but then again.. it is a Thursday and not a Friday or Saturday. We should be fine. There is already a Star Wars party going on, so we can either join in or do our own thing. We can decide then. But, we still need to exchange cell #'s and stuff before we leave.

13. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Yes I had already thought about the cell# thing if any one doesnt want to give it out to everyone please give it to me and just let me know that you want it kept private. And then if anything comes up I will call you myself. If everyone would please PM me there #'s I will be happy to send mine back in replie that way it is not posted here on the net.

14. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Hey :)

Three of us are are heading up on Thursday. If anyone wants to get together PM me my for my cell. Maybe we throw together a MS get together.

15. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Hey, will guys make it up by Thursday night? We'll be getting together at Jillians later in the evening. Let us know... ;)

16. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Yeah we should be there Thursday morning :)

17. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Theres no guarantees for me at the moment, but I'll be sure to get/give a phone number to someone for coordination... is there a time on the Jillians that we'd be meeting up? I guess that really would make a lot of difference because it might conflict with a con event... or 'other' social events...

18. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Ok everyone I know most of us have posted here or there where we are staying and when we are getting there and leaving . But they are all scattered around if you would Otisdodge (Jacob) which a few of you have meet before has agreed to compile a list of where everyone is staying, when they will leave here/get there, and when you are planning on leaving. I ask that everyone going please PM him with this info. If you dont want to be bugged next week then tell me or him and your info will be kept to me only. Send me your cell #'s. We plan on making a list of where everyone is staying to give out to everyone, without the #'s ofcourse.

19. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Hey guys jst got moved into my townhouse. What a week it's been!! I plan on meeting up with alot if you if I can. I'm staying at the Best Inn Airport. It's only 4 miles or ten miuntes of street lights away! Hey Kynstar, pm me your cell. I can't seem to find it. Nyborg my cell number has been pm to you. I'll be ready for anything out at Indy. Meeting up sounds cool. I'll need directions to that place you mentioned though. I'm planning on leaving earyl on the Wednesday before the Convention. Maybe we can carpool (once we'ved arrived) to save on parking or someting??

20. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey everyone I know its a little short notice but we've been at the new house every minute Im not at work. Even though we are moving this weekend we need to meet up one big meeting or several small meetings. I will be there for them all I just dont have time the rest of the week to make arrangments. If someone would think of a place to meet and post it here in this thread it would be great. Even if there is one in L.R./N.L.R. , Hot Springs , Conway. If you can set it up I will stop moving long enough to attend. I hope when we get moved in we can have meetings at my house even though it is a little bit of a drive it would be more quiet. And we could watch moves , play games, etc.

21. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    hey, I know here in cabot there is a place called funtastic, its not usually that crowded, and would be a great place to meet up, cabot is (for the most part) in the middle of our central arkansas range... I don't know of anywhere else in this area that would be good for a meeting...

22. ForceConduit

Nov 19, 2004
    I'm free this wekend if it's not too far. Just let us know the time and place. Cabot sounds cool though.

23. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Since my family lives in Cabot, I'd be all for Funtastics. It would work better for me on Sunday though since I have to help with some moving on Saturday.

24. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Depends on the time for me. Gotta be at a game around 6ish pm. (Hey Darren could I hitch a ride? [face_batting]) Well that is if it's before 6pm ;)

25. ForceConduit

Nov 19, 2004
    Yeah Kynstar you could grab a speeder with me! Where is this place? What time should we meet at this place also? We could trade photos then Kynstar. Heads up to everyone!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.