main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Meetings all over state, CIII whos in or out, midnight show

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey Sunday sounds great what about around 4 that should give us time to visit and Kynstar can make it back by 6. If this sounds ok , then Jaron if you would check and see if they are free at that time (no parties booked or anything)
    Well must pack some more we are staying in our new house tonight.

2. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    hey, I will call up there tomorrow and make sure they will be avaliable then. We don't have to book anything really there is a party area, but there is also an eating area which I'm sure would be fine for a meeting unless you all just prefer having tables and stuff. The eating area is all booths and the party area is tables.

ok directions

if you are coming north on 167 then you want to get of at exit 16A, you will have to go right when you get off and you will come to a stop light. Go straight through the stop light (when its green of course) and you will be on 321. You will see mcdonalds on the right, burger king, waffle house, and sonic on the left, you know your at the right place. Keep going straight around the curve and then follow that road. You will go over a bridge with rail road tracks below and i believe one other bridge before that. Once you have gone over the small bridge start watching to the left. You can't really miss funtastics becuase its the only building on the left side of 321 untill you pass kerr station. If you are on that, cross the two bridges and get to another stop light then you've gone to far, just turn around and watch for it.

If you are coming south on 167 get off at exit 16 and go left over the bridge and then will you come to the stop light. Just keep going straight and you will see the mcdonalds burger king waffle house and sonic, just follow the other directions from there.

Ok like I said I will call funtastic tomorrow and see what they have (as long as they are open on sunday which I believe they are). I am almost sure that my pictures will be done by then (at least I hope so o_O, i just dropped them off tonight at wal-mart so they should be done soon.

Well i'm out, just tell me if you were prefer to do the meeting in the eating area with boots or in the party area with regular tables and chairs.

BY THE WAY - do NOT try to look funtastic directions up on google local or probably any other map online becuase its saying that its off kerr station which its not, it has the location all wrong so just go by what I just told you instead of what it says.

3. Wet_Fett

Wet_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    ok, it is a possibility that i can be there but dont bet on anything.

4. davisjaron

Apr 9, 2005
    Ok I just called funtastic, they are open sundays from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm. At 4:00 someone already has rented out the party area, i'm not sure if it was anyone here or someone else.

He said to rent out the party room its 30 for the whole room and 15 for half. I do not know if thats per hour or total, you would have to ask them, I forgot to.

Well someone respond so I can know whats going on, if anyone is coming and nyborg needs to make the decision on if we are going to rent the party room or just use the eating area. We also need to know about how many people to expect.

5. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    I say that any one wants to be there around 4 just be there I will be there. So if any one else wants to just show up thats cool we can discuss EIII. And laugh about CIII , hopefully meet some new people. Well for those who can make it see ya at 4.

6. jeepgirls30

jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    Hello Nyborg.
    This is jeepgirl. So, is there a meeting tomorrow in Cabot? May 1? Where and since I have not met anyone perhaps a meeting place, something like under the green sign only not so vague for those who have not been there. Any info helpful.
    Thanks
    Jeep

7. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    I plan on being there Nyborg. I'll call Kynstar and pick her up too. Hopefully we'll see you guys there around 4 ish. Till then, may the Force be with you all!!

8. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    Ill try to be there but I got to study for my Med-School Board Exam

9. davisjaron

Apr 9, 2005
    Ok, real quick for jeepgirl and any other who didn't see the info.

We are meeting at funtastic in cabot on sunday which I believe is may 1st at 4:00. We will have to meet in the eating area since the party area is already booked. If you scroll up a little bit on this page you will see the directions I posted.

To get to the eating area in funtastic once you have arrived walk in the front entrace. There are two doors you have to walk through then you go right into the game room. Keep going straight on the right side you will see the eating area. You can see the are even when you walk in the doors its on the right but you have to go through the game area to get in.

To play games you must go to the front desk and purchase a game card. I believe the minimum you can put on a card when you buy it is 5 dollars. You go to games, swipe the card and the green button will light up and on the screen it will show you how much money is left on your card. You press the green button the play. When you run out of money on your card you can go to the machine near the entrance of the game room. You can put money on your card by cash and I believe it also accepts credit cards. Once you have finished playing you take your tickets to the ticketing machine next to the booth where you get prizes, you put all your tickets in the ticket spot, it counts them, and then it will print you out a piece of paper that you take up to the prize booth to redeem your prizes.

It sounds weird but once you get there and see its, its really cool.

Well... I am guessing that this will not be in costume, but be sure to bring pictures from CIII :)

10. Wet_Fett

Wet_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    i probably won't be there because of toad suck...but who can tell. Just depends on what i am doing and if i get done in time to go or if i decide to just stay home because i just am too tired.

we shall see
    The FeTTsTeR

11. jeepgirls30

jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    I will try and make it but don't know for certain. If I can't make it can someone answer the following questions: Has anyone contacted the Rave management for cooperation on Wednesday of the midnight premiere...about getting in early, that sort of thing.
    And has anyone called the local tv people to let them know there will be some fans there dressed up in the line. The tv people were out at the Rave for Lord of the Rings Trilogy Tuesday way early in the am, around 8, talking to we guys who were in line so early so it's usually the kind of thing they try and hit, but especially if they know we are going to be out and in costume. If any details are figured out, like whats up for midnight premiere line stuff, post them please.
    Thanks and if I make it look forward to meeting you guys.
    Jeepgirl

12. davisjaron

Apr 9, 2005
    Hey everyone... we will need a movie sometime after the 19th. Now we shouldn't have it untill at least the 23rd so that everyone has enough to to settle down because around the 19th will be a busy time for a lot of people, I know my sister graduates the 20th, there is a party the 21st, midnight star wars the 19th, and plus a lot of people can't go and see it the 19th so the 23rd sounds pretty good... It would be a monday so everyone would probably be pretty well rested...

What do you all think... where should it be? Costumes or no costumes... (i'm thinking no costumes... but thats just my opinion (of course I still haven't finished my wookiee... working on it though))

Make a suggestion, we need to find a good place and time to make this convenient for everyone.

13. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    any way we could meet at little rock somewhere? i am jealous that i can t come to the rave and i know this part of the state just has a hard time coming to north of little rock. i teach and have three kids playing ball. sometimes the only day i have free is wed. but i watch smallville and revelations. haha.

14. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I agree with the Little Rock/North Little Rock idea...And I'm jealous about not going to the rave too! Oh well, maybe that just means I won't have to fight for good seats...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.