Meetings and Such... Have a volunteer for hosting..

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by hyperspace_police, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Kynstar has offered to host a meeting at her home. They've got lots of space in their new (to them) house.

But, they will be on a week long cruise for the middle of June so we might be looking at the July meeting???

If you've got a suggestion or a time that is good for you... Post it here so we can try and have a cool get together.

I know that nlrtrooper/wreyleaderzor have also offered their place...

We might try and get together in June somewhere relaxed for a bite to eat or something???

Is anyone available on Saturday afternoons? or even Sunday afternoons??? (after Church times)

Any and all suggestions are welcome...
  2. nlrtrooper Jedi Knight

Either Saturday or Sunday after 2 or 3pm is good for us..
  3. StarkRhavyn Jedi Master

star 3
    Any time on the weekends is good for me. Y'know, Sundays DURING church hours is a great time to get to a restaurant. Not as crowded.

Actually my wife is throwing a bacheloret party on Saturday night, the 14th, if we have a get together then it'll give me someplace else to go. :D
  4. ForceConduit Jedi Knight

star 1
    As always I'm there when I can be!!! I'l also throw my bid in for hosting again!! Later peeps!!

D
  5. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Fri or Sat, I can do if I don't have a conflict, but not Sunday.
  6. Nyborg13 Jedi Knight

star 3
    You know us and our schedule.
  7. RazorbackJedi Jedi Padawan

Well the Wonder Twins have returned from what i hear was a great vacation. Consider the Man Cave open to a meeting!! You know how to get in touch with me!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.