main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Meetings or get togethers for Clarksburg.....Organize one......

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TieDyeWookie, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    I was just sort of wondering who's in charge of meetings or what-not. Are there any plans for any meetings or happenings?

Is there a structure to the Clarksburg fan club? Is someone in charge? If so, how can I reach them? Just some of the questions I have.

A few months ago I was wondering about starting a Clarksburg fan club months ago. I even had a plan. I noticed when I went to buy my Star Wars Insider magazines that the Peoples News was carrying the magazine and someone other than myself was obviously buying them. So I thought about printing some invitations to start a fan club and slipping them into each copy on the shelf. Glad I didn't because I eventually (the other day) heard about this board and the fan club.

Anyway, just curious of some things.

-Bryan

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Hi there!

Ithorian is our Chapter Rep. and I am the vice Chapter Rep.

We usually have atleast one meeting a month, so there will be a meeting for June soon. For each meeting we usually post here on our forums for ideas on date, time, and place as well as activities. If you have any ideas feel free to post them!

Our chapter's rules/bylaws are currently under update by Ithorian and will be posted for all to read very soon!

Glad to see you found us!!

Rap

3. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I'm the club secretary! *waves*

:D

4. Zoomer

Zoomer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2005
    When you have your meetings, does anyone come in costume? Seems like a good time to show off all those pain-stakingly created costumes, or a new lightsaber or other prop.

5. TieDyeWookie

TieDyeWookie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    For myself, dressing in a costume I will only do on Halloween. Just not my thing. But I do have one of the new Darth Vader masks that change your voice so I'm thinking of assembling a Darth Vader costume. But again, only on Halloween. Just not my thing. But that's me.

6. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    I definitely plan to dress up at Halloween, assuming I can get the costume ready by then. Does anyone here organize a Halloween/Star Wars party?

We always take our daughter trick or treating and I had planned to dress while we walk along with her, but it would also be fun to have a party to go to after.

Zoomer

7. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Glad to see all the exciment for the group! I had my Jedi costume done and had it on at Celebration III but we usually dont come to meetings in costume.

Last few years we have had a Halloween party for the group, and I can't see why we wont again this year! We usually have a summer picnic too :)

8. Zoomer

May 22, 2005
    That's great to know! I would definitely like to be involved with something like that. If I'm going to set about making a costume, I want to have as many opportunities to wear it as possible.

I just wish I woul've had things ready to go for this last movie.

Zoomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.