Meetings???

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by Super_J, Apr 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_J Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi, I live in Moline and met either Chris or Steve at a trivia tournament last night. I was wondering when and where you meet. I would be very interested in joining your group.

I am part of a small internet group that posts on a message board, but we only have 20 members, worldwide, lol

My name is Jack

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

ps, I used to play on a paintball team and in a league. It is so much fun to shoot people. Hope you all had fun today.
  2. TT_Boy Force Ghost

star 1
    Hello and Welcome to the QCJO. I am Steve V.P. of this little opperation we have going here. We meet once a month for sure, and we do a wide range of things from Bolwing, Go-Karting, Balling, and Movie nights. Meets are realy just for the group of use to get together and have a fun time. Sometimes we talk Star Wars, and upcoming Con's. Make sure you e-mail me so I can add you to your e-mail list. ALL information about events and meeting will be post on these boards, and sent to you by e-mail. We really *TRY* to have meeting dates and times to where we can have as many memembers attend that we can. So if you cant make a meeting dont worrie about it. Or next meeting will be the 3rd or 4th week of May.

Later,
    Steve
  3. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hello and Welcome. I am the Comms officer of the group. Anyway, welcome to the group, we'll be planning more events soon. Especially with the release of the OTC in Sept, Celebration III in April of 05, and of course the last installment in May of 05-we are expecting to keep busy with some Star Wars costuming events if you are into it. Otherwise focus on the Force.net post boards for more info.
  4. Super_J Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for the welcome
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.