main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meets for the rest of the year

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Sebulba2179, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Let the idea-bouncing begin, gang. Here we can discuss what we'd like to do for future meets, plan special events, figure out what works best for everyone, etc. I figure once we have a handful of good ideas, then Lyta can put up a planning thread for each meet so we can discuss it in detail. For right now, let's just brainstorm for the rest of this year.

Take it away!!! :D

2. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    Well for the moment I am relatively open to just about anything for meets, though that could change once DRL lets go and I find employment once again...

So everyone, please take a few moments and post any ideas you have.

Jaded

3. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    I am upping this a bit for exposure, I would like to get input from everyone what you think about setting up meetings for the remainder of the year. Please post any ideas that you have on the topic here.

Jaded

4. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Every 6 Saturdays is fine with me. I am available every other Saturday according to Feb22.

5. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    I was just thinking about summertime--it's a little far away, but with central NH being the tourist trap that it is, we might as well bounce some ideas. I mean, even though it's a hike for most of us, there's a ton of stuff to do up in the Whites. Does everybody feel like taking a rather long summer day to go up north and have a little fun?

6. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]Just tell me when and where and I am there :D. I love going up into the mountains in the summer.

Jaded[/color]

7. Hobbie107

Hobbie107 Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    I just wanted to let everyone know, that the Idea to go to the Mountains is awesome. No better place for Hobbie to be. Hanging around (or crashing into) mountains is my type of atmosphere (no pun intended). Anyway I am totally open to that Idea. As long as my band isn't playing or I have to spin cd's that day. I'm sure that I could even take the day off, if I had to. Anyway how about concerts, fairs, beach, movies, conventions, or heck even a quiet time in a isolated park together sounds fun. I know that I'm new and everything but those are just some ideas to throw out. Summer is MY time and if anyone has any more Ideas I'm all ears. Also my band plays alot in summer so if anyone is interested, I can give dates and Schtuff.

"Fly for your future, fly for your past, fly for your life and for your fun. Fly for yourself and your friends. But mostly fly for the feeling and for the Independence."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.