main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Meetup dot com

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hey all,
    Since our next meeting is pretty soon, I went ahead and added us to meetup. I really think this is the best way to recruit new members and get our membership numbers up. I was wrong about the cost, it is $45 every 3 months. So I added a requirement for membership dues. If y'all want to chip in, that would be nice. But I believe so strongly that this is the way to go, that I am willing to shoulder the expense myself.
    Here is our meetup group URL, please join here too
    http://www.meetup.com/Cascadia-Outpost/

OH, I didn't put wayward coffee house as the location yet, but I would like to. I am waiting on your feedback for that but we have to decide soon

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I have the ability to give each member a custom title.
    Mar, when you join, I will make yours City Rep, or if you want something else let me know.
    Amy, Joey, anyone else who is reading this and wants to join the meetup group, if you'd like a title, let me know and I'll do it for you.

I made myself our morale officer (ala Neelix, heh)
    Maybe I should make Marlow the Captain and Amy our First Officer, LOL

Oh and we got people signing up within an hour after I created the group. We stand at 9 members on our first day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.