main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meetup in Glasgow

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by LadyVader81, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    Well to be honest I don't know because shall we say someone's informed me of "comments" about me from the other board.....they also named names so I am not sure if it's worth my bother.

2. PadawanSDM

PadawanSDM Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2000
    Comments?

Such as? You can PM me if you like.

3. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    I've just been told that someone on here is just saying things behind my back so I rather find out whats going on there first

4. PadawanSDM

Sep 27, 2000
    Loads of people are being commented on there LV, not just you.

And it is not all nasty.

5. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
    [face_plain]

IT AIN'T ME! :p

6. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    Is that so? Well I've got a copy of whats suppose to have been said on my computer, so I don't really believe that.

7. PadawanSDM

Sep 27, 2000
    It's not a lie, in so far that you have probably only been sent "edited" highlights and not everything that has been posted.

8. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    lol yeah right

9. PadawanSDM

Sep 27, 2000
    Glad you edited the lie bit :)

I suppose it's down to what you want to believe. Or who you want to believe.

10. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    Well considering it was my friend from work who passed it on to me I tend to believe her as she has no reason to lie to me about what was said.

11. toochilled

toochilled Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    ooh - someone pm me details too!!

12. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    Nothing much to tell my friend was on my computer this morning saw I had a yahoo message and checked it out for me as she knows what is going on and copied what was said and saved it for me.

13. toochilled

Oct 17, 2000
    WHAT!???? no way it me!

14. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    lol

Put it this way your not going to find out who the person is, least I am not going to tell you who the person is anyway.

15. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    Was it me? :confused:

Hey - I've been trying for 2 weeks to reconcile this board. I've sent god knows how many pms to try and calm people down. But did anyone?

16. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    It wouldn't really matter if it were any of you that slipped up because I've seen what has been said now.

17. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    Whats to slip up?

I say to people backs what I say to people's faces. If you wanna talk pm me.

18. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    Is that so, well others then.

19. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    LMAO AZ perhaps if people had actually known what the problem was then maybe I would have take they're advice

20. toochilled

Oct 17, 2000
    slipped up?????

As with Az, J you know I will say the same to your face as i would at any other time.
    Why aren't you on msn btw?, or am I blocked :eek:

21. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    I am on MSN and your not blocked

22. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    Fair enough.

I did tell you J, that you were being over-sensitive and taking everything far too personally on the boards. It wasn't just you, but you would not let things go. Same thing happened to TK. People were fed up that you were moaning all the time. I don't have to name names because it was almost everyone. When people did try to help you threw it back in their faces. Thats what upsets people as well. People are not trying to hurt you. They are p*ssed off with the events of the past week/month/year, God knows how long it has been going on. Plain simple fact is that these forums are meant to be fun and they have become less and less fun with every passing day.

I want to stay here. I wanted the others to stay here. UK General has been decimated. Scotland has been deprived of their most lively characters. I am sick to the teeth of having to justify mine and everyone elses actions here - why should I have to?

Lighten up sometimes J, you are better when you do. :)

Is that what you wanted to hear?

Edit//Have been trying to be civil and friendly to everyone. You have mentioned your 'problems' many many times - family - living - financial - emotional - if you did not want people's comments you should not have mentioned them.

23. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    lol your a bit late I aleady knew you said that.

To be honest I don't care what anyone thinks of me, as most of you dislike me anyway.

24. Az-Azzameen

May 24, 2002
    Therein lies the problem.

We don't dislike, hate, dispise, (any other word you care to throw in there) you.

We just don't like this side of you when you say everyone is against you and everyone hates you. It is not a good personality trait. People just wish you'd get a grip and pull yourself together. Everyone has problems. We just don't hang our life out to dry on them.

How many times do people have to say this to you? :)

25. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    lmao

oh my thats such a laugh I only put on the board ONE time what my problem was because everyone was assuming it was something else altogether.

As for disliking me perhaps not slagging me off in other places would have something to do with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.