Orlando, FL MEGACON ROCKED!!!!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by chewbacca1138, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewbacca1138 Jedi Master

star 2
    Omg I've never been so excited! Wow it was great. I must say Brandon's crazy antics helped as well (SMEAGOL!!!) but it truly was amazing, well for a saturday!!

The 501st and Rebel Legion were awesome! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

It was so cool to meet half of you (JUSTIN!!! HEHEHEHE!) and I hope we do stuff more often. I'm becoming an active "member" of the 501st so watch for me!!!! HEHEHEHEH!!

I will be posting my pictures and Brandons (once u get them to me!) on the site, so please send yours in if you want them posted. Also, I will add a page if you guys want to tell about your experience!!!!

Another note: It was kind of hard to notice who was part of the Fanforce and stuff, so if it's ok with you guys, I will be posting pictures of us on the profile pages. PLEASE send them in!! :)
  2. Sabacc Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Very cool news, Chewie.

I didn't make it on Saturday, but on Friday I volunteered so became an assistant to the celebrities. Had a great time meeting all the non-Star Wars people and revisiting Prowse and Mayhew. It was good to find out that Prowse is feeling a lot better than he was just 6 months ago. Hope you guys had a ball at the lunch get-together.

I'm working there again Sunday morning, anybody else going?
  3. Red-24 Jedi Youngling

I have to agree, I'm so glad I got to meet so many people! I'd have to say we are the best bunch of fans I've ever seen!

I think it would be great if we all met up again. I don't care much for the locations for the "Star Wars Meetup", because I know we could come up with a better place.

I'll see you all again soon! Star Wars Weekends is almost here!

You all know where to find me!

-Justin
  4. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I'm glad all of you had a great time, and I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures. :)

I do hope that some of you will be making the trip to Dragon*Con here in Atlanta this year. It's usually tons of fun, as well. :)
  5. Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Glad to hear MegaCon was a blast. I wish I could have made it this year, but $$ was low for it. But I am planning to come down for SW Weekends in May. The Hothlanta Rebels are planning to come the weekend of May 16th.

Anyhow, I am definitely planning to come down next year for Megacon. Maybe we can convince more the of the Hothlanta Rebels that it is worth it. I know plenty of my GA Garrison 501st bretheren came down for it.

Look forward to getting to meet Orlando folks soon. BTW, I will actually be in O-Town this weekend. Hoping to swing by Sci-Fi City (if they are still open).
  6. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    MegaCon was pretty damned awesome. :) It was great to see the GA 501st folks there and after this weekend I am doing my best to get up to Atlanta and see you guys for the parade. :)
  7. vswader Jedi Youngling

star 1
    thanks for the hospitality orlando chapter...it was a pleasure to meet your representatives at the event. i had a great time and so did my family. let's do it again real soon.
  8. wedges nephews 2nd cousin Jedi Master

star 4
    Fellow Orlandoans. I ask your support for an important vote that is occuring in the JCC. The all-important vote for the Presidency.

I ask your support for the Blue Yoda Party (Darth Envy and Leonard Shelby).

Simply click on the link in my signature.

To learn more about the Blue Yoda Society, [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=10503716&page=1] click here [/link]

Blue Yoda, The smartest dumb choice you can make. Thank you for your time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.