main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL MEGACON ROCKED!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by chewbacca1138, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewbacca1138

chewbacca1138 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Omg I've never been so excited! Wow it was great. I must say Brandon's crazy antics helped as well (SMEAGOL!!!) but it truly was amazing, well for a saturday!!

The 501st and Rebel Legion were awesome! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

It was so cool to meet half of you (JUSTIN!!! HEHEHEHE!) and I hope we do stuff more often. I'm becoming an active "member" of the 501st so watch for me!!!! HEHEHEHEH!!

I will be posting my pictures and Brandons (once u get them to me!) on the site, so please send yours in if you want them posted. Also, I will add a page if you guys want to tell about your experience!!!!

Another note: It was kind of hard to notice who was part of the Fanforce and stuff, so if it's ok with you guys, I will be posting pictures of us on the profile pages. PLEASE send them in!! :)

2. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Very cool news, Chewie.

I didn't make it on Saturday, but on Friday I volunteered so became an assistant to the celebrities. Had a great time meeting all the non-Star Wars people and revisiting Prowse and Mayhew. It was good to find out that Prowse is feeling a lot better than he was just 6 months ago. Hope you guys had a ball at the lunch get-together.

I'm working there again Sunday morning, anybody else going?

3. Red-24

Red-24 Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2003
    I have to agree, I'm so glad I got to meet so many people! I'd have to say we are the best bunch of fans I've ever seen!

I think it would be great if we all met up again. I don't care much for the locations for the "Star Wars Meetup", because I know we could come up with a better place.

I'll see you all again soon! Star Wars Weekends is almost here!

You all know where to find me!

-Justin

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I'm glad all of you had a great time, and I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures. :)

I do hope that some of you will be making the trip to Dragon*Con here in Atlanta this year. It's usually tons of fun, as well. :)

5. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Glad to hear MegaCon was a blast. I wish I could have made it this year, but $$ was low for it. But I am planning to come down for SW Weekends in May. The Hothlanta Rebels are planning to come the weekend of May 16th.

Anyhow, I am definitely planning to come down next year for Megacon. Maybe we can convince more the of the Hothlanta Rebels that it is worth it. I know plenty of my GA Garrison 501st bretheren came down for it.

Look forward to getting to meet Orlando folks soon. BTW, I will actually be in O-Town this weekend. Hoping to swing by Sci-Fi City (if they are still open).

6. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    MegaCon was pretty damned awesome. :) It was great to see the GA 501st folks there and after this weekend I am doing my best to get up to Atlanta and see you guys for the parade. :)

7. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    thanks for the hospitality orlando chapter...it was a pleasure to meet your representatives at the event. i had a great time and so did my family. let's do it again real soon.

8. wedges nephews 2nd cousin

wedges nephews 2nd cousin Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 1999
    Fellow Orlandoans. I ask your support for an important vote that is occuring in the JCC. The all-important vote for the Presidency.

I ask your support for the Blue Yoda Party (Darth Envy and Leonard Shelby).

Simply click on the link in my signature.

To learn more about the Blue Yoda Society, click here

Blue Yoda, The smartest dumb choice you can make. Thank you for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.