main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MegaPlex Theater!

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] ... 8-}
    Okay, now, This appears to be a great thing to which is helping me out, especially to make sure I don;t ruin the movie for myself [face_laugh] Thanks for puttin *Spolier* in every post, I am sure everyone as I appreciates it. :)

2. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    X2 was a good movie but I didn't like the fact that they are screwing with the story line way too much. I've followed most of the comics since I was able to read so I guess i'm kind of biased about it.

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    X2 was a good movie but I didn't like the fact that they are screwing with the story line way too much. I've followed most of the comics since I was able to read so I guess i'm kind of biased about it.

No, not biased, your just stating your feelings on it. Besides if I read the comics as you had I probably would've felt the same way. Yet, I do not read the comics nor have I seen the latest film.

4. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh thank you for saying spoilers for then I skip the whole post. [face_laugh]
    So what movies are out now? Oh has anyone seen Anger Management? I haven't but people say it's funny. :D

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    I saw Anger Management, I thought it was rather stupid- very few parts that actually made me laugh.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I have heard good things about that movie from the TV critics. I want to see it, yet I think I better wait till it comes out to video.

7. Venn-Zanos

Venn-Zanos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2003
    Well I don't know about the movie but I'll tell you what movie not to go see, " Identity" Man o man did was that terrible. Half way through the movie I knew the ending and the movies back ground theme. A total waist of a movie ticket.

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Little advice: Don?t trust movie critics.

What?s Identity even about?

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Little advice: Don?t trust movie critics.

You trust them on movies you like. 8-} Besides, how could you not trust those lovable faces of Ebert & Roeper? [face_laugh]

10. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    You do realize they both hated Episode 1, and Ebert hated Episode 2... as did most critics actually... so no, don't trust critics.

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    You do realize they both hated Episode 1, and Ebert hated Episode 2... as did most critics actually... so no, don't trust critics.

But, how could you not trust these cute faces? 8-} and the fact that they almost kill each other each time they make a review [face_laugh] .

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Identity is something will everyone going to this one town and they all have one thing in common or something like that. I'm not really sure, but freaky it looks.

And I'll take your advice on Anger Management. [face_laugh]

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Identity is something will everyone going to this one town and they all have one thing in common or something like that. I'm not really sure, but freaky it looks.

[face_shocked] Oh, that does sound freaky, yet it also sounds good, and perhaps another film to which we may need to see when it comes out to video. Hopefully though its not like 24 Hour Photo as that was werid and sick!

14. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I've only seen one preview of that and it was long ago. I only know Robin Williams is in it. What is it about?

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I've only seen one preview of that and it was long ago. I only know Robin Williams is in it. What is it about?

*Spolier* (highlight to read)

Okay well, its about this photo guy named Sly something to that extent 8-} , whom is forever devolping this families pictures at the place where he works, which happens to be a 1 hour photo place. So anyway as the years go by, he begins to consider himself apart of their family. Now, in doing so, and devolping their pictures he has doubles made and doesn't even pay for them. The doubles being those to which he could take home with him, and hangs them on this huge wall at his house, where he has many other of their pictures kept. So anyway as things progress he looses his job though some incidents and he find out that this families husband is having an affair on his wife. Now this just drives him over the edge and so he goes out from there. I don't want to ruin any more parts of this movie as it is sick and hard to describe the next events in this story.

*End Spolier*

And so there you have it. Your answer. I hope it helped you greatly. :)

Edit: I fixed those Edit codes [face_blush]

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    I can still see it without highlighting it.

EDIT: Well now I have a squint, but I can still see it.

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Its our board scheme, for some odd reason it is not a JC listed color, and I may need to go out in order that I may find the precise color code. Its werid, it seems to be Lightgrey yet I can still see it somewhat. So anyhow, make due for the moment, I am off to find out the problem.

18. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
  19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay allow me to try....

Testing, Testing... Now lets see... 8-}

Oh! and has anyone seen that movie Swim Fan? I hear its quite strange.

Edit: Okay, the color code works, so now here is the code to which we are to hide any spoliers #CECBCE. Thanks JangoFett316 :)

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    That movie sounds freaky now, One Hour Photo. And yes Swim Fan is, my parent's said it's very freaky and all, it was okay and scary, with the psychologic thing that is.

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    That movie sounds freaky now, One Hour Photo. And yes Swim Fan is, my parent's said it's very freaky and all, it was okay and scary, with the psychologic thing that is.

Oh, I see...yeah I saw that psychological errieness, I wonder sometimes if it scared our schools Water Polo and Swim team 8-}

22. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I wouldn't be suprised. Yeah that just looks freaky there! But let's see here... a movie that looks good and they have a new trailer for is The Incredible Hulk, the computer animation looks great! I can't wait until that comes out, and Daredevil comes out July 29 on video. :D

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I wouldn't be suprised. Yeah that just looks freaky there! But let's see here... a movie that looks good and they have a new trailer for is The Incredible Hulk, the computer animation looks great! I can't wait until that comes out, and Daredevil comes out July 29 on video. :D

Ah, two great films that I must see! :) Perhaps a trip to the rental store may be of good exercise! *gets up and walks down to rent some movies*

24. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah, you should go and see those movies. The Matrix Reloaded comes out TOMORROW! BOOYA! :cool:
    Oh that is going to be so awesome! :D

25. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    I?ve heard some mixed reviews, but overall most of the reviews are pretty good. I?m going to see, that?s for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.