main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MegaPlex Theater!

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Jan 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Across_the_Stars

Across_the_Stars Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    I don't see why you all think Life As A House is so weird. Anyway... It's an awesome movie. I was a Hayden Chistensen fan, before I even saw Star Wars, because of this movie. I have it on DVD. I rule.

I haven't seen The Matrix Reloaded yet because my best friend is unable to accompany me. She has a psychic connection with Keanu and she brings misfortune to all women close to him. Yeah... So, of course, I can't see the movie without her. I'm working on it, though. Keanu's the man. Carrie Anne Moss is ugly.

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Yeah, I didn?t think Life As A House was a weird film either. A movie that I just saw and enjoyed is Adaptation.

I saw The Matrix Reloaded twice already, I want to see it at least once more, but overall I thought it was okay, I liked the first one a lot better? for me there were one to many cheesy moments in this one.

3. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    I don't think it's weird, it's the girl, which makes it more interesting. Alex believes it's weird for he is! [face_laugh]
    Just teasing, yeah I have it on dvd too and Hayden did a good job as Sam.

Yeah I want to see Matrix Reloaded again too. :cool:

4. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Let's all go see it together, right now, right here!

5. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    *Slugs Mertroid* Werid huh? 8-} Well, no matter, it was the events which lead to the end that created that werid inviroment in Life As A House I mean, there were alot of affairs and whatnot, but it all lead to one event, and a great story plot. Yet, I do not think I will see that movie ever agian, but it was good. Yet I would not suggest it to anyone that as me and my mom. 8-}

6. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    It was a good movie, and I watch it quite a bit. And yes let's go see it Daniel! :D

7. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Yup, third time's the charm, Matrix Reloaded rocked. Yup, let's all go see it.

And life as a house, is a good, good, movie.

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    *nods head in agreement* Very true :D

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yes, it was, yet some things were quite questionable. And although it had a very werid way of showing things, it had a great and touching end. :) It somewhat shows the way of which a Christian life can be protrade. You see a person can come to Christ with many problems, many different feelings, and soon things change and old ways are put behind us. See its a intersting way to which this director showed that point.

10. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    What things were questionable? :)

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Okay allow me to pull out my list! 8-} *pulls out a notepad and begins listing them...*

1.) Sam and that girl took showers together, yet that girl stated that they were just friends. Can that even happen? especially after what they did in the shower!??!?!? :confused: I suppose thats the world for you!

2.) Then she kisses Sam's Dad [face_shocked] , just to see how it would feel? If it would be as Sam's.

3.) Then Sam and that lawyer in the car. Well, we all know what was happening there. [face_blush] I need not repeat that.

4.) And then of course that Girl's mom and that one guy to whom where sleeping together. I mean that just came out of the closet when I least expected it. 8-}

So as you can see there were a few things that me and my mom both agreed were quite questionable in the ways they were presented. Other then that, we both felt it had a great message to it. Yet if anyone else was to view it, get ready to have the FWD button near you! 8-}

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    That's why it's rated R. There have been movies like that for a long while now, and I hate (or not) to say it, but sex is life, and the point of the movie.

If you don't like it, don't watch it- you shouldn't fast forward through a part of a movie you don't like, you should watch it the way the Director intended, or don't watch it at all.

13. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
  14. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    WILLOW IS THE MOVIE!

Once I saw this MAD MARTIGAN icon I had to have it!

15. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Willow is DA MAN! :D
    And yes that is why it's rated R Alex. lol :D

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yes Willow is cool :cool: . I saw it once or twice before. Really came to enjoy it ;) .

17. Venn-Zanos

Venn-Zanos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2003
    Willow did rock, man , how old is that movie ?

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I am not sure 8-} I think it came out in the...80's perhaps? *shrugs* This is just an estimation. [face_laugh]

19. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
  20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Thats what I said... ;) 8-}

21. JangoFett316

JangoFett316 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 2, 2001
  22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_laugh] Yeah, your right thats a huge difference 8-} .

23. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Hilarious.

So I saw The Matrix Reloaded on IMAX, it?s like watching the movie in a whole new, better way. I also saw Finding Nemo, I think it?s by far the best Pixar movie. That is all from me.

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh, was Finding Nemo cool? :confused:

25. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Obviously, if I say I think it's the best Pixar film yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.