main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Melbourne Fanfilm

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shadow_69, Jul 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_69

Shadow_69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    Anyone here interested in joining a fanfilm?
    I still have a few cast and crew positions to fill if anyone's interested (editing, cg, set construction, wide range of acting ages)

2. laifir

laifir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    Why can't any of you people be nice and do a fanfilm near Bendigo? My evil, evil, very bad parents won't let me go to Melbourne to help out in one. :_|

3. Shadow_69

Shadow_69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    lol, mabye for a sequel.

if anyone else here can't make it to melbourne, we also have positions that can be filled over long distance.

4. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Well I would be interested if you're not going to be making it too far from the Melbourne central area...

5. Shadow_69

Shadow_69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    On location will be shot in Werribee, and the bluescreen shoot will be either in Werribee again or Melbourne itself.

In case I haven't put it up before, www.darkvengeance.isexciting.com

6. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Here's a link for the lazy people like me.

Star Wars Episode VII Dark Vengeance

I took a look at the site and this thing looks pretty damn professional and cool. I'd love to be a part of it in some way or form. :)

7. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    Well, I haven't had much experience with this sort of stuff, the only fanfilm I've made is on flash... but I would like to be a part of this, acting or crew, especially if it's in Melbourne itself.

8. Dags

Dags Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 3, 2000
    Most of your web site links aren't working, especially the Contact one.

So how do we contact you if we are able to assist in someway? If you require an extra as an Imperial Officer, I have my own uniform (as seen in Bounty Trail and Broken Allegiance - and Desert Duel if you know where to look).

I can be contacted at darren@maxwell.net

9. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Well if Dags is in...then I'm in too. :)

That is if you need someone tall, that doesn't mind having in head sealed in helmets and behind masks.

10. Shadow_69

Shadow_69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    Thanx, thew website is still under major construction, but i expect the forum, poll page, contact page and recruitment page to be up in a few days. I will tell you when, and you can email me from the recruitment page.

PS> It will not be called Episode 7 anymore.

11. Shadow_69

Shadow_69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    Thanx, thew website is still under major construction, but i expect the forum, poll page, contact page and recruitment page to be up in a few days. I will tell you when, and you can email me from the recruitment page.

PS> It will not be called Episode 7 anymore.

12. Shadow_69

Shadow_69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    Ok everyone, the website has just had a thourogh update, if you wish to join you can do so from there

13. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jan 19, 2002
    I was wondering if the positions on the recruitment page are still available...

14. Shadow_69

Shadow_69 Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2002
    Most yeah, we can make it without a lot of the crew but the extra people would make the post-production stage go a lot faster.

15. nomercy

nomercy Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2002
    I would love to be in a fanfilm, my email is mtzortzidis@hotmail.com, so email me, and tell me where your doing it ect. AND WHATS THE WEBSITE URL?

16. Iholio

Iholio Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2002
    Just a question, the whole process of trying to get people organised to do a fan film seems a bit thin.. I wonder whether anyone has contemplated setting up some sort of local register, even if it is a permanent thread in here, with people posting a mini-CV. It might make it a bit easier for those people who are new to fan films and would like to know where to begin, and who to approach..

I.

17. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Good idea I.

I'll get right on to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.