main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN MELLOW GREETINGS from our little family

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by belladonnamoon, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belladonnamoon

belladonnamoon Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2005
    Just wanted to say greetings from our family to your's... My name is Andrea, and my husband Shane and son Tate also say hi.. we live in Harrison and would love to join up with you guys.. We have been a SW family from the beginning.. My husband and I were rabid SW fans since 1977. The first time I ever saw SW was on the hood of my dad's car at the drive-In theater Opening weekend of '77. We both collected the toys and memorabilia all of our lives.. When we met in 1988, we couldn't belive how much we had in common. It was love at first sight when he brought out his box of action figures and vehicles.. When our son was born in 1995, we discovered that the love of all things STAR WARS must be GENETIC ..After 3 days and nights of nearly pulling our hair out trying to make our extremely colicky baby feel better, suddenly, it was all so clear to me! I put him in his baby swing in front of the television, and put in our VHS copy of Episode 4: A New Hope, and he immediately stopped crying and watched nearly the ENTIRE movie without taking his eyes off the screen! We knew immediately that the FORCE was strong in this one! Since then he has grown up with a life filled with a love and appreciation for all thing Star Wars, as it should be. Tommorrow it's off to the store to shop for the latest additions to our SW collection housed in our "Star Wars" room, the 3rd bedroom of our home. Star Wars truly LIVES in our house! Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all at the Rave! MTFBWY!

2. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    Welcome -
    I assume you are all coming out today? Saturday.

We will be there from 11 - 3 or so...

We are glad you found us and we look forward to meeting all of you!

Make sure you introduce yourself to a few of the Chattooine Group.

Todd/Nightmarez

3. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Welcome belladonnamoon! It truly does sound like your family is a match made in that galaxy far, far away. For sure, you must come today for the Costume Contest. Also, don't forget to visit our other (more active) website... www.chattooine.com

Thanks fro dropping by. We look forward to having you join the ranks of Chattooine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.