main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Beyond - Legends Mellow, Meaningful, and Tender Remembrances. OCs & ECs, Ongoing Ficlet Series.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jun 13, 2017.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks for a happily-ever after in your stories. That is very calming and comes close to a chocolate effect.

Ridley Solo likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    Woohoo! "a chocolate effect" [face_dancing] [face_dancing] The BEST kind. I think I just had that in @brodiew 's Secret of the Heart. [face_love] Nummy!

brodiew likes this.
  3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    So, it's been far too long since I commented on these - I've fallen nicely behind. :eek: So I just want to start fresh here and say that I love how many characters you are giving these lovely, soft moments to - especially the OCs of other writers on the boards. There is no greater honor than having your own Ny-spin put on those moments. I have to agree with what @AzureAngel2 said about the chocolate effect. There's no better way to put it! [face_love]

In short, just to pick out a few of my favourites:

* I love the Luke and Leia sharing dreams ficlet - that's one of my favourite veins in fan fiction, and you captured what I love best about it in just a few words!

* You Taught My Heart To Sing: Ack, you know I am all for Leia being allowed to mourn and recover and get all of the love and warmth she deserves. This definitely delivered on that in spades! And I love the name of their youngling!

* And the Wedge/Iella piece! It's great to see a couple of old favourites pop up here - and with a sweet family moment to boot. I loved your commentary on the 'flyboy' endearment. [face_batting][face_love]

These have all been wonderful, though! [face_love] =D=

I'm going to do my best to keep up on these from here on out, but if I ever fall behind like that again, feel free to kick me in the pants with a tag. ;) [face_love] [:D]

4. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha: Where is the Wedge/Iella? I've searched the thread three times. 8-} Blind as :kanan: over here.

Edit: Ah, there it is. It was good to see Wedge again and to feel his relief on quitting the political side of the military. As I recall, the circumstances weren't that pleasant.
    I have aldo enjoyed Horn/Antilles offspring stories in the past. It was nice to see baby Myri. Beautiful, indeed.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    Thanks dear Mira! And [face_laugh] @brodiew -- [face_laugh] on page 2, post 30. :)

Edit I loved delving somewhat into a pivotal and sweet couple moment. :) I think for someone who likes the action of starfighter career, the unnecessary inaction or stalemate of political wrangling would be particularly frustrating.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    brodiew likes this.