Beyond Melting Morsels of Mush! L/M ongoing ficlets. 01/17: New Post!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Nyota's Heart, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Yay! Sweet :D [face_love] :*

Nice little confession there. ;)
  2. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Sweet and mushy and Calista[face_laugh]
  3. serendipityaey Force Ghost

star 4
    Yay! I love when my fluff inspires even more fluff and mush [face_love] I'm so happy you wrote this. Have to love those independent girls that finally find the right one :D And of course, then we discover Jedi really do love to cuddle! Silly, gorgeous boys. I've really been wanting to do a Beyond installment of Jedi Don't Cuddle, I'll think on it a bunch... I'll have to read up to pick up some knowledge and inspiration ;)
  4. Mondra Jedi Knight

star 1
    That last piece made me smile like an idiot! :D
    I can't write mush to save my life, so thank you for giving me a healthy dose of it once in a while... ;)
  5. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Thanks all. And as to being canon, I thought it was. LOL

Mondra, I'll help with any mush you wanna write [face_batting] [face_dancing]

~~~

Yummy tummy!!!!!!!!

This song is by Enrique Iglasias called Can I have This Kiss Forever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJLBZhisgkQ

~~~~~~

Luke had had an eyeful of Ms. Mara Jade in a tight, strapless, emerald green evening gown. His hands longed to touch her and his lips burned to taste her.

She was laughing at something Han said and when Luke caught her eye, she grinned and followed him out to the balcony.

He seized her and pressed her up against the railing of the terrace, kissing up her neck and throat to her lips, while one hand gripped her waist and the other stroked her satiny-smooth shoulder.

"Han was asking me what you did that resulted in my agreeing to marry you." Mara remarked as shivers of delight ran up and down her spine.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'll have you know it was you that got me to ask in the first place, by being so resourceful and so courageous and so lovely since the day we first met."

The hand that held her waist moved slowly up her ribs and tickled.

He then started to kiss the freckles whose locations only he knew.

Mara laughed, eyes sparkling. "And you ... I was so busy concentrating on how ... great you looked as we sparred and simmed - that when you finally got up the nerve to ask me - I was more than ready to accept."

They had shared several joint missions where she'd saved his hide from trouble more than once, and over the past few months each had filled the other's day and night reveries.

Luke kissed her full, warm mouth long and slow.

Leia's silent Force warning to Luke that Borsk Fey'lya was looking for him got him to pull away from Mara just in time.

The Bothan glowered disapprovingly. "What's the matter, Borsky?" Mara quippped. "Upset because you aren't getting any action?"

Luke gaped at Mara in astonishment as the Bothan spluttered.

Yes, Mara had been spending way too much time chatting with Corran, Wedge, and Han.

Way ... too much.

It was all Luke could do to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing.

Later, back at his place, Luke teased her about it.

"I couldn't resist." She announced.

Luke laughed. "Now we don't have to!" Luke said and suited loving action to words, taking her out of the lovely gown one caress and kiss at a time.

++++++

SQUEEEEEEEE!
  6. academygrad88 Force Ghost

star 5
    Borsky?! [face_laugh] Very nice. I always love mush.
  7. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    The Bothan glowered disapprovingly. "What's the matter, Borsky?" Mara quippped. "Upset because you aren't getting any action?"

Luke gaped at Mara in astonishment as the Bothan spluttered.

Yes, Mara had been spending way too much time chatting with Corran, Wedge, and Han.

Way ... too much.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! That was oh so perfect![face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  8. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! [face_love] :*

"What's the matter, Borsky?" Mara quippped. "Upset because you aren't getting any action?"

ROFL ROFL!!
  9. CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Master

star 1
    Those pilots are such terrible influences. [face_devil] Love it.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    Borsky and chattering away with Corran , Wedge and Han;)[face_dancing]

Nice[face_dancing]
  11. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    Borsky?!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Mara just got stricken off his Lifeday greeting card list!! ;)

Very sweet. [face_love]
  12. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 4
    Borsky!?!!? Too funny. Lol![face_laugh]
  13. Mondra Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's good that "Borsky" is not getting any action; one such creature is what the Galaxy can take, but imagine if he were to breed... 0_0

Cute and fun!
  14. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Thanks all! Yes, I did enjoy giving Mara those lines LOL! ;)
    And I love eager Luke! [face_dancing]

Tell me about it, Mondra. Yuckness! :p

So even while Mara snarks, she's as grateful as the rest of us [face_laugh]

[:D] [:D]
    Last edited by Jade_eyes, Sep 9, 2012
  15. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    A/N: Reading about L/M in the "Waru" fic put me in a romantic mood for L/M. Don't need much help in that direction. At all. [face_party] ;)

~~~~~

Luke was a true romantic; he wanted to give Mara a gift for their 25th week anniversary, their 25th month anniversary, even though they'd had one amonth earlier.

He surprised her with a necklace with entwined gemstones of blue and green, as vibrant as each of their eyes.

She had told him in confidence after drinking 2 large glasses of frizzle berry champagne at Jag and Jaina's engagement party that it had been all she could do not to shove Callista/Cray out of the nearest airlock on the way home from the Eye of Palpatine.

He had been rather sloshed at the moment and had laughed.

The next morning, he couldn't recall if he'd dreamed the whole conversation or not.

He asked Mara about it.

She frowned in concentration. "I don't exactly remember saying so... but it is true." "I'm the only one who can do this ... and this..." Mara's deft hands and eager lips made happy trails in all the places Luke liked.

"But we weren't a couple then..." He objected while he could still form a coherent sentence.

She smirked and shrugged. "Didn't matter. Anyway, I put it up to the two of you making nerfs of yourselves; it wasn't until much later when I realized why!"

"When was that?"

"Our first night on Garqi. I came to the conclusion I deserved you and was the only one who could satisfy you."

"That ..." But her tickling silenced him effectively along with her many slow kisses.

++++++++

D'awwoon! if I do say so myself. :) :)

@Jedi_Lover, you inspire my mush! [face_love]
  16. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 4
    I had always wished Mara would have said, "I don't think that is a message pod but a bomb!" She then targets the pod and blows it up. Bye bye Callista. LOL!

Very nice!! I am glad I inspired some L/M Mush. By-the-way, I just posted a new chapter and I have Luke naked! HA!
    Last edited by Jedi_Lover, Sep 9, 2012
    Hazel likes this.
  17. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 4
    Awww!

I really wish Mara would have shoved Callista out of the airlock.
  18. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    So so sweet! [face_love] :D

I sorely missed waking up to these.
  19. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    More of these. I missed the fun and sweetness
  20. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought you had written something but I couldn't find it. Maybe I'm losing my mind in my old age. Anyway, very sweet! And I love Donna's idea of Mara targeting the pod and blowing it up. [face_laugh]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.