main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Member List

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LordGoldenArrow, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordGoldenArrow

LordGoldenArrow Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Hey Everyone. I'd like to create a member list for the group. Please keep the posts in this thread limited to the information about yourself only. I encourage everyone to post. What you post is up to you. But at least post a hello and you are a member. Everyone should know how to check people's individual profile. What I'm looking for is just a single list to identify individuals that are in the Orlando System. This is one of the things I want to "post" along the top of the board and make permanent.

Art Tetterton -- LordGoldenArrow
    Melbourne, FL

2. Wolfgang_Treadwell

Wolfgang_Treadwell Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    Hello, my name is Jay.
    (hello, Jay)
    I'm an Orlando System member. I schlep from Jacksonville, help out writing, directing and editing fanfilms (as time allows) and like cookies.

3. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Hello I'm Sandy (given name Russell Sanders).

I'm judgemental and outspoken. I do computer animation for fun, hike in swamps, jog when weather permits, and write rough drafts for scripts and then dump them on my friends for fun. I also mow my own lawn and obey the whims of two lovebirds. I live in Viera, Florida.

Stefani scares me.

Sandy

4. LadyDemoness

LadyDemoness Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Hi!

Wow...I didn't know there was a Fan Force this close to home! I use to live in Alabama and was part of a CCG group that somehow disappeared from the face of the earth, so I've been kinda drifting looking for a new group ever since I moved to Flordia.

I've been lurking at the JC for some time, I haven't posted in awhile, and decided to check out the fan force section to see if there was a Fan Force really close.

I live in Satillite Beach and could someone tell me how I could become a part of the "Orlando System"? Much appreciated!

MTFBWY

5. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    My name Is Ia Whiteley

my family calls me Ia-Bou thats pronounced "E-yuh Boo"

I am a crazed dreamer who thinks and does the impossible..I love to make costumes and strange noises. I love to confuse people.

I tend to be peoples point of entertainment

6. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    I'm Buzz.

That's about it.

Thanks for listening.

Buzz

7. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Hiya everyone!

I'm Amanda. More commonly known as Mandy.

I'm pretty much the baby of the group. Just a freshman in high school.

In my free time, I break my arm. :D

I'm also an irish dancer, a struggling singer, and I have ill communication skills.

That's me.

BTW- I also enjoy throwing sharpie markers at my friend, and readibg maps upside dow. Can't see em that well anyways.

8. JRHermle

JRHermle Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    James Hermle
    A.K.A.: Herm

Builder of droids 'n' stuff.
    Executve Officer of the Florida Rebel Legion costuming group.
    Comic book Store owner.
    Resides in Ocala, FL. (but makes the trip to Orlando every week)

9. JediDan

JediDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2001
    I'm Dan
    I live in Kissimmee.

I'm always working but I met a lot of you during the Spiderman and Ep2 Premeire at Citywalk. I work for Universal and work every weekend.
    :(

So one of these days I'll get a real schedule. I'm also in school for Computer Networking/Tech and am part of the Rebel Legion.

10. chewbacca1138

chewbacca1138 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    My name's Stefanie and I live in Orlando. Im a Junior at DPHS and LOVE Star Wars (DUH) I moved from Gville and want to become a music composer. I play trombone, do web design (check out my pages http://swweekends.tripod.com : A SW Weekends Planning Guide, http://wookieelounge.tripod.com : my personal site) and play soccer...

11. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Hello, I'm Katie.

I live in Titusville.

I enjoy defying gravity, time travelling (forwards only) and having conversations with fictional characters.

During the day I play with multibillion-dollar government property.

I'm the resident Cheesehead (and proud of it) and am often seen taking up space in the background, only speaking once every two hours.

I can tell time just by looking at the Moon.

My lucky number is six, and the most insane thing I've ever done is when I spent a day calculating complete stats for a fictional planet using equations my professors were foolish enough to teach me.

-Katie
    Thumper

12. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    Darryl, live in Altamonte, loyal trooper of the Galactic Empire.

13. DestinySkywalker

DestinySkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 1999
    My name's Nicole, and I'm an aerospace engineering student at Florida Tech in Melbourne, FL.

I'm originally from the Chicago suburbs, so if anyone wants to complain about the humidity, I'm your woman. :D

14. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Hi!

My name is Jessica, and I am an engineering physics student at Embry Riddle in Daytona Beach.

I had been trying to stir up some fan force activity over there and it came to my attention that Orlando is where it's at.

I love dressing up as a Jedi and swinging around my lightsaber- and plan on joining the Rebel Legion as soon as I get my hands on a digital camera. :)

15. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    See Jessica...... Orlando is everything I told you it would be!!!! Welcome!!!!!!

16. LadyDemoness

LadyDemoness Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Hmmm, I haven't properly introduced myself in this thread. Well I shall fix that!

Hi,

I'm Stephanie "Chewie" C. of 20 years, I don't exactly know how I got my nickname except that it had something to do with the fact that I was reading a Star Wars book in the middle of English class and a bunch of boys started calling me Chewie.

I live in Satillite Beach because of 9-11 and Dad was activated. He's a Master Sgt and works in the PAFB Tower and Orlando International Tower. Yes, I live with my parents still. Pathetic ain't it? 8-}

I am currently enrolled at BCC Melbourne Campus and searching for a job. I own a beat up 92 Honda Prelude in a bright red color. Eww, I feel so exposed in that car. lol

I own a small collection of Star Wars products, mostly Action Figures, Comics, Books and Magazines. I love the Empire for reasons unknown to me. Is it because they are just cool? *Shrugs*

I write fan fiction but can never seem to finish the stories I start. I also do fan art and if you check out my profile you'll see links to my galleries. (I tried to check up on it but the site was down. I hope the site didn't close!)

I think General Veers is hot! [face_love]

If anyone wants to know more, PM me and we'll talk. If you also want to know my phone number, again PM me.

17. StickmanLt

StickmanLt Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2002
    Hi. My name is Hugh, and I'm a Star Wars addict.

I've only been to one FanForce meeting due to the fact that I don't have a car. I was a student at UCF, but an currently taking a semester off due to lack of money.

I make lightsabers, and I'd love to extend into making other props and costumes, but as I mentioned in the last paragraph... I'm a bit short on money. :p

I live at University Club, and I'm currently trying to start a saberfight club, so anyone who's interested, stop by on Friday evenings. I left a link to my address in my saberfight club post on this same board.

Well, that's about all for now. If there are any other fans who want to spar on Friday nights, or anyone who lives at University club who'd be willing to give me rides to more FanForce meetings, lemme know. :)

StickmanLt

18. AdlinSkymeck

AdlinSkymeck Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    My name is Angelo I am now 26 yrs old. Met some of you at the EP II premiere at Citywalk. I was Anakin from EP III.(Yes I said III)Was a Great time. There everyday except for one. Live in Lake Mary. Like to chat. AIM me AdlinSkymeck. See you all soon. I hope.

19. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    Angelo! Welcome. :)

20. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    My Name is James- not James Bond unfortunately. Live currently in the Cocoa area.

21. Barra_Jedi

Barra_Jedi Jedi Master star 1

Sep 23, 2002
    My name is John, and I live in Winter Park.

22. SulinKoSai

SulinKoSai Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2002
    I'm Cheryl- 28. Married. Mommy. Modified. Comics. Cartoons. Bowler. Scrabble. Working on joining the 501st.

23. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    Stefani
    Live in Altamonte Springs
    College student
    Rebel spy...I mean, uh, Loyal Imperial.
    ;)

24. JPServo

JPServo Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2002
    Hi. I'm JP. I live in Orlando, next door to Sea World. I go to school at Valencia, west campus and east campus(although I only have one class on the east campus.). I'm 19 years old and eagerly awaiting my Mother's departure from MY apartment. :-D I like writing and I am currently in working on a script for my first fanfilm.

25. TheSpectre

TheSpectre Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2002
    I love my Moms but....Groan..... I know your pain. Welcome to Orlando.

I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm Buzz. I don't do anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.