Member List

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by LordGoldenArrow, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisHanel Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Hi, i'm Chris, and i'm moving to Orlando (from Iowa) on Oct. 19th to start up schooling there. Looking forward to meeting some people. So, um, hi everyone. :) <waves>

-Chris
  2. TheSpectre Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome to Florida. Your gonna love it here!
  3. Delaya Jedi Knight

star 2
  4. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
  5. Lumwyrm Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ken aka Lumwyrm

Pretty sure everyone already knows what an a**hole I am. If not ask around, they'll probably tell you.
  6. TheSpectre Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nope. I'm the biggest.
    Ken is one of the nicest guys you can know. A real prince amoungst men.
  7. NickLong Jedi Master

star 4
    HAHA! You guys have to deal with Hanel now? LMAO!! :p

well, unfortunately, he's a really nice guy, you'll all love him to bits! if you don't, then....then... well, you'll be turned into nasty little things that do stuff...

erm...

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long

P.S. I've been to Florida twice you know! Bloody hurricanes both times!
  8. TheSpectre Jedi Knight

star 1
    Millions upon millions come to our fair state and never get to experience the superior wrath of mother nature, but you, as a guest got to endure it twice!!!! and for FREE!!!!!!
    That's so cool!!!!!!!
  9. NickLong Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, whatever you say!

I'm thinking of coming to Florida again next summer, what do you think guys??

anyway,

Nick "Shorty" Long
  10. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    Try in the winter. Less hurricanes. :D
  11. TheSpectre Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah..... I said that.
    Hurricane season runs from June 1st through November.
  12. Imperial-Girl Jedi Padawan

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've changed my username from SulinKoSai to Imperial-Girl. =)
  13. RebelCommando Jedi Knight

I copied from an ancient posting :)

Hello Everybody,
    My name is Frank from Union Park and I have attended a few of the "Orlando FanFilm Club" meetings up in Altimonte Springs.
    I like movies and some of my favorites in the sci-fi genre are the Planet of The Apes films, Tremors (All three), Dune, Outland, Aliens (The first 2), and Star Trek.

I was in a couple of TV programs way back while still in kidergarten and I've done the usual school plays and skits.
    I have had some experience in film work from helping out a couple of students while I attended Valencia Community College.
    I also had some training in making masks or appliances and related interests....

I have read a few books about stage sets, props, mask making, stage make-up and directing films and writing screenplays.
    And I've written poetry and short stories on occassion.

Added: I enjoy looking at websites on various subjects with "how-to" projects. I am amazed at what people post for free.

14. Equator Jedi Padawan

Hey there. I'm Scott. Brand new to these boards. Store manager of the toy store at Altamonte Mall. Look forward to conversing with you all.
  15. Darthshader Jedi Padawan

Hi Everyone!
    I am new to the board here, but have been collecting quite a while. I own a small company, and live in Orlando. I did not realize there was any kind of fan club in this area. Nice to meet you all!
  16. Emerita Jedi Padawan

Hi,
    I'm Susan from Pensacola. I have only had my computer for about 6 months and only been to two Cons, so I am new to everything and WHAT A SENSES RUSH!!! (what do you mean I've been online for 18 hours..)
    I know a few of the names here from the Rebel legion. I was at Volkon and someone at the 501st table(sorry I can't remember your name) but he was very friendly and suggested I check it out here.
    I am probably one of the oldest Jedi out here(except for Yoda).I have been collecting SW since the beginning. Also Star Trek, X-men and just about anything Sci-fi. I was a nurse for 35 years and quit to write and have fun in life. I am passionate for Star Wars and it keeps me young. Maybe that is why one of the Stormtroopers thought I was 32....lol 32....*whew* I have shoes older than that...LOL...but it was a compliment I took graciously.....thanks Jeff....Anyhoo..... I think I am going to like it here and I am going to try my best to make it to as many Florida functions as I can. I am going to try to make it over for Megacon, if it is a good con (let me know..)My daughter and I drive to Orlando some, for weekend fun. Thought about moving, but I live on the Gulf and I really love walking on the beach everyday....
    My username'Emerita' is Latin for "Woman who has achieved a place of Honor" Of course I am still trying to live up to it.....LOL
  17. JediRecon Jedi Padawan

Hmmm...ok.

My name is Spencer. Ia is my friend (it says so on my t-shirt).

I usually post on the sw.com forums. There I'm known as Wolfrecon190 or Wolfie as I'm so affectionately called. I have submitted several news items to theforce.net and even won a contest! I got an A.I. DVD out of it...um...Big news coming. I'll release that next week, but I warn you that it will probably mean a whole lot more to me than you.

I'm a college student. I've read almost every EU book out there. I enjoy the movies immensely and I was full of spoilers for Episode II. Episode III? I'd like to go spoiler free, but I don't think I can resist that Sith-like temptation...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.