main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI Members' Websites

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by GeneralCrespin, Aug 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralCrespin

GeneralCrespin Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    Somebody (BultarSwan?) mentioned at the meeting that those of us who have websites should post them.. Here's my two:

SSD Shadowkeeper - this is my main website. It's primarily for the SW flight sim X-Wing Alliance, but there's a few things there..

The Legend of the Shadowkeeper - this is for my epic-in-progress about my character, Edor Crespin. Although really, most of it is in my head. I'm not doing so good at writing. :(

Now it's y'all's turn!

2. rvqavalon

rvqavalon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2002
    My site is Shards of Narsil; mostly it's a costuming site, with a couple little research tidbits. I really need to update it, I've finished a few projects since the last update & I'm falling behind on getting pictures.

3. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    Mines at the bottom of my sig :)

4. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Mine can be found at http://www.rebelchick.tk, but I'm moving about, rearranging and reorganising, so it'll be come and go updates for a while.

5. GeneralCrespin

GeneralCrespin Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    Commander-DWH, were you around for rebelpilots.com? Your name looks vaguely familiar to me but it's been such a long time since rebelpilots was around..

6. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Was I around during that time? Yes, a little bit. Mostly because I was subscribed to the RebelPilot e-zine (not the same site, but linked a lot) and I would browse around occasionally.

However, the advent of t3h DWH was after the time of Rebelpilots.com. I was poking around there when I was a high school freshman. DWH is short for downwithhydrogen, and that is definitely a byproduct of junior year chemistry.

Back in those days I was parodyqueen, I think. But if you were subscribed to RebelPilot, you probably read some of my song parodies. I was the SW-Clipart editor for the same guy, too. 'Twas a high-quality e-zine. I think it's starting back up, too. That's RebelPilot.net, though.

7. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Well...I don't have one of my own websites, but I found one that plays a favorite song of mine.

!Hero

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.