I.E., CA Membership Dues

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Symina, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi everyone, it's time to start sending in your dues for the month of July. You can mail it to me (PM me for my address) or you can hand it to me or any of the other officers. Those who have paid this month are:

Chris (delta_1138) $3
    Mike (han-shot-first) $50 (Paid in full)
    Kari (jedifan77) $50 (Paid in full)
    Sonya (Symina) $4

Thank you,

Sonya

Keeper of the Credits
  2. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks Sonya!!

Thank you yard sale! I'm paid for the year!!!!!! [face_dancing]
  3. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    I could have taken my dues out of the yard sale earnings, but I do want to get a bike. Plus Red Lobster was yummy last night. [face_whistling]
  4. delta_1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    My name starts with a "K". Just lettin' ya know.
  5. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
  6. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    Let's all make sure to get your funds to Sonya. This way we can get the much needed items for the group!:)
  7. delta_1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Don't worry about it Sonya. Most people make that mistake at first.
  8. Symina Jedi Master

star 4

Kris (delta_1138) $3
    Mike (han-shot-first) $50 (Paid in full)
    Kari (jedifan77) $50 (Paid in full)
    Sonya (Symina) $4
    Debbie (Jangosmom) $12.50
  9. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    Could I pay at the next meeting (assuming I can go)?

The next meeting's in August right?
  10. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    That's fine. We're not having a "meeting" per se, but we are going to the beach. I'm not sure if we'll be there or not, but you can always give it to another officer.
  11. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4

You can also send it in the mail to Sonya.
  12. Jedi_Knight_JT Jedi Master

star 2
    Sending money through the mail makes me kinda nervous, (but I've never had a problem when I've done it before so...) plus I have to pay for school next week. So I might be able to send it to her after I pay for school. How's that Sonya?
  13. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    Okay folks, July is rapidly ending. All of those who haven't had a chance to send in your part of the dues, please PM Sonya to let her know when you'll be taking care of that. It's only $4.00 if your paying for the month of July. If you pay more, you'll be covered longer.

We need stuff to grow the group as you all know, such as a new banner, bookmarks, swag, etc. We've got business cards for all of you, so when we see you next, you'll get some to help promote the group. We've got flyers as well. They're pretty kick ass indeed! I've put them up around town at all the Starbucks with a few of my cards. Lets see what happens there. I'm going to be putting the flyers up at any and all places that will allow it!

What's that you say? How does one get flyers to do the same in your part of the world? How can I get cards as well? Just PM me and i'll send you some! :D

We need to really stay on top of this folks as the faster we get the funds together, the faster we get to grow the group's image, it's that simple. You can easily send it through the mail to Sonya. PM her as I said and she'll give you her address to send the $$$.

If you're not going to pay in full as Kari and I have, or pay more than one month at a time like Debbie has, then you need to at least cover one month's dues like Sonya did for Only $4.00 as this is the minimum that should be sent in.

We've got CHOC and possibly Long Beach Comic Con coming up in October. We need a new banner, bookmarks, and more fylers to pass out. It ain't gonna happen on it's own, so we all need to do our part and make it happen!

IEFF Rocks!=D= [face_dancing] :)
  14. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    Mike, I'm going to make you a t-shirt that says, "Fyler" on it. :p

If you're going to pay your July dues in August, just make sure that you pay your August dues within the month as well. Like Mike said, we need you to pay at least $4 every month. Thanks guys!
  15. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Sonya, how are the dues coming along? Are folks sending them in?

If you haven't sent them in, please do so!
  16. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still waiting on 3 from July, but I know I should be getting one of them probably this week. Don't forget that it's August and your dues are payable for this month! :)
  17. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    Payment received from AboutaSith:

$10
  18. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    I know we are one of the memberships that need paying. I hope his next paycheck will be better. We got hit hard by a wage garnishment, which took our income down low. We still haven't paid for the propane for our home as of yet. Thank goodness it is still summer for now, so we don't need the furnace, but we haven't been able to cook a lot or take hot showers yet. I hope that happens within the next couple of weeks. I hope to have our membership money in soon. Just hoping that we can still go to CHOC.
  19. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    We certainly do hope to see you soon as it's been too long seeing you and Bill[:D]
  20. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    August dues:

Stuart: $10
    Sonya: $8
  21. jedi_onasi Jedi Master

star 3
    Ronnie gave Mike our dues yesterday. :D
  22. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, updating my file:

Nikol & Ronnie: $50 PAID IN FULL
    Alan: $50 PAID IN FULL
    Jennifer: $50 PAID IN FULL

Thank you guys!!
  23. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    A reminder:

If you plan on going to the Long Beach Comic Con, your dues must be current. Thanks! :)
  24. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was questioned about this so I want to make sure it's clarified.

Dues being "current" means that they're paid through October.... Not the whole year.
  25. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm going step back to being a vanilla member. I dont have the time for the majority of events so it's not really worth me paying dues.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.