main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memorable Star Wars Moments

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    Since the other thread was locked and deleted, I decided to start a new one. Talk about your favorite Star Wars moments in fandom (Not your favorite scenes in the movies).

I will never forget March 30th, 2003. That was the last day of the Pasadena Grand Slam convention. On that day Zach Jensen (Kit Fisto for those not in-the-know) actually walked up to TheOmen and me and started chatting with us. We had visited him and talked with him the day before, so he remembered who we were. 'How are my two favorite Jedi', he said. We talked for a little bit before he had to go back to his table. It was undoubtably one of the coolest things ever in my Star Wars fan experience. It's been in my sig ever since.

Anyone else care to share?

2. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Yeah, that was the highlight of star wars celeb meetings. Kit Fisto made me one of his favorite jedis, too cool.

Pasadena Convention Ticket- $74 for 2 days
    Paying for an ungrateful persons way in- $74
    Being one of Kit Fisto's favorite Jedi - Priceless

3. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    Yeah, don't forget about $35 more for an autograph for said ungrateful person. Being Kit Fisto's favorite Jedi is priceless though.

4. JediHomer3

JediHomer3 Jedi Youngling

Apr 4, 2003
    Well, marching as an officer at the front of the huge 501st march at San Diego Comic Con '03 was pretty dang cool... :D

5. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    Yeah, man. That must've been cool being up in the front. Us lowly Jedi and Rebel scum had to walk in the back, which was still cool.

6. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    After the Vegas convention, there's almost too many moments to mention. One I will share is the 501st dinner at Planet Hollywood. It was so great, everyone felt like family there. Mike and I had great conversations with other costumers, who are more similar to us then we could have ever dreamed. It was a great time and I'm dying to do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.