main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, May 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I figured this would be a great day to do a Star Wars Moviethon, Farscape Eppython, or perhaps go see Joe Almighty ( I could use a good Jim Carrey flick) Hmmm,maybe a CCG tournament. Hey, it's a three day weekend! Let's get together and do something! :)

2. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    On Memorial Day I'll be assembl,ing my new armor! *squeee!!!!!*
    (rubs hands together with glee)
  3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Karma, I am very jealous! If I didn't have to fix my dad's car, my truck, then buy a new truck I would so almost have enough money to think about getting some armor! :D

Anyway, the day is almost upon us, so I was thinking about a movie marathon/game day. How cool would it be to try and get one of the class rooms and watch the trilogy on the big screen while playing cards??? If we can't do that my place is always open. I just finally got around to putting a lot of my stuff away so my living room has opened up a lot.

Then there's also that room that we played cards in that one time. erm, yeah, you know what I mean. If we want to do it, and if on campus would be better for everyone, I could probably get a VCR and data projector so we can watch movies in that room. I just don't want to play cards by myself on my day off :(

Of course there's always the movies. I could go for X2 or Reloaded again, and BRUCE Almighty *DOH!* comes out this weekend. I am in serious need of some new Jim Carrey. :)

Oh wait! I just remembered. USA is running an all-day JAG Marathon!!!! yippeeeee!!!! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.