main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Memorial Day

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Yoda1968, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    As we celebrate this Memorial day, filled with cook outs, and different things going on, I am reminded of the greatest vet of all time. The one who died after many years of tough combat. The one who faught unmercfully so that we, the Eastern Rim Outlanders could have a free universe. I am speaking of course of the one and only Master Yoda! Thats Right Master Yoda! The little guy. The mean green fighting machine. In a life of countless fights that span some 900 years (now thats a vet brothers and sisters of the force) Master Yoda took on all comers. And why? cause he was for the people! Thats right he was the Peoples Yoda! So today as we reflect back on the ones who died to keep our galaxy free. I say we raise our light sabers and remember Master Yoda! The greatest of the great!. Heres to me, uh i mean him. (grin) Hope ya'll are all having a wonderful holiday. Master Yoda Has Spoken!

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Had a great memorial day weekend, but I got injured on Sunday at the lake with Fett. I was riding what I think is called a Sea Hawk and you pull it with a boat... it actually flies up in the air like a kite! I was going about 45 mph and was about 25 feet up in the air when I came off the thing, and I banged up my ribs and guts pretty bad. The pain is just now starting to ease up, lol... But it was fun!

3. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Forget Confusious! Master Yoda say NEVER come off flying thing without parachute! Dangerous this is. Boys and girls Riff if a professional crash dummy ROFL. Please do NOT try this at home. Glad youre ok I am buddy.

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Let me try to describe the feeling going through my mind when I landed.... Hmmm, it went something like this...

I felt like multiple knives were stabbing me in the left rib cage

I felt like my entire gut sac had been pushed, no shoved violently down to my knee caps

I had the wind knocked out of me

And, last but not least, I felt like someone had lined up in front of my with a 9 iron, screamed, "FORE!", and teed off square into my nutsack. I thought I was dying, in short, lol.

5. Yoda1968

Jan 19, 2004
    Sounds like great fun man. But I think i'll pass on trying it myseelf lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.