main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Memories - A, T, Sannah, Jaina, TK, MJ -- Epilogue 11/12/08

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kidan, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Well, that kiss has been coming for a while. Anakin certainly took his time, though; Tahiri's the... one... two... third girl he's made fall in love with him so far?

Now we just need to find out what exactly it is that he can't remember. What did happen to them?

2. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    You know Anakin can be so thick sometimes...[face_frustrated]
    He is just completely screwing up with Tahiri, I can feel it, and he doesn't even have a clue.
    Poor Girl!

3. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    unlurk for this story

this is what you get for harem stories.
    Is Nelani Dinn dead in this fanfic too?

/lurk

4. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    He nodded his head, once sharply. "Yup, but it can only grant three wishes. And no more wishing for more wishes, you'll have to take into account the person granting the wishes."

She clutched the doll tight against her chest again. "Who's going to grant them?"

He grinned at her again. "Me, of course."

Aw, that's just so cute.

"Do you remember when you gave this to me?"

Slowly, he shook his head. "No, I don't... sorry."

:( stupid memory loss.
    So they were young kids who knew each other for what, a few months to a year, right? Which is why Tahiri doesn't remember a whole lot, right?

"My apprentice doesn't need luck," Mara responded dryly.

Anakin shook his head slightly. "Dad would say that since she's a Solo, that's all she really needs."

[face_laugh] Ah, that's so Mara
    And Anakin is extremely right. Han would say that even with Mara there, the nut :p
    Jaina WOULD be the best out there though. :D

Poor Jaina and her rejection :(

Well, I could tell you about this one boy I met, not the one I liked, but another one. It was about six years ago or so. He was head over heels for this one girl, had no clue about it though."

Anakin, I assume? Heh no he definitely didn't know.

Anakin's eyes snapped open. He knew that he had been dreaming; that he had been reliving a memory. Yet the harder he clung to it, the quicker it flickered away.

Darn. Kidan make that stop, have him remember!
    Please? :D

She looked around, and then raced over to a bench. "You know, six years ago, I used to wait for you on a bench just like this." She dropped into the seat, and looked down at the ground. "I always arrived first, and would have to wait for you to show up."

I hope Tahiri keeps throwing these "hints" out and that they eventually help Anakin.

The images Anakin thinks of are so sad :( Though the experience of losing someone in front of you is pretty depressing. Poor Anakin

"Anakin," she said. "Don't look at my face, okay? I'm sure it's all messy from the tears and everything. So, close your eyes."

Sneaky [face_mischief] I like it
    Woot a kiss! :)

5. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
  6. textmachine

textmachine Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2008
    This is the first fic I've read in a while.
    Amazing.
    Quite simply.
    I like where it's going.
    :]
    Keep me posted(pm'ed?)
    Gracias. Si. Te Nada.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  8. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    SilSolo
    Cold wind cold wind take him home
    perhaps...

Guess Nelani's either recovered or dead and good to see A/T kiss
    *shrugs* pretty much the only 2 options ;)

Jade_eyes
    Melty A/t there :) [face_love]
    aye

Draconarius
    Well, that kiss has been coming for a while. Anakin certainly took his time, though; Tahiri's the... one... two... third girl he's made fall in love with him so far?
    heh, aye, it has... and that seems like a reasonable count--and don't forget those are jsut the Jedi girls we know aobut

Now we just need to find out what exactly it is that he can't remember. What did happen to them?
    we'll find out soon enough :D

star_writer24
    You know Anakin can be so thick sometimes...[face_frustrated]
    he is a guy, we all are thick at times

He is just completely screwing up with Tahiri, I can feel it, and he doesn't even have a clue.
    Poor Girl!

[face_mischief]there might still be a surprise or two left here ;)

DARTH_MU
    unlurk for this story

this is what you get for harem stories.
    Is Nelani Dinn dead in this fanfic too?

/lurk

[face_laugh]

SWpants666
    Aw, that's just so cute.
    :cool:

:( stupid memory loss.
    So they were young kids who knew each other for what, a few months to a year, right? Which is why Tahiri doesn't remember a whole lot, right?

pretty much that's right...[face_whistling]

[face_laugh] Ah, that's so Mara
    And Anakin is extremely right. Han would say that even with Mara there, the nut :p
    Jaina WOULD be the best out there though. :D

i tink Han would say that especially with Mara there ;)

Poor Jaina and her rejection :(
    *nods* aye

Anakin, I assume? Heh no he definitely didn't know.
    you'd assume correctly ;)

Darn. Kidan make that stop, have him remember!
    Please? :D

well, he has remembered quite a bit :D

I hope Tahiri keeps throwing these "hints" out and that they eventually help Anakin.
    heh... we'll get to see

The images Anakin thinks of are so sad :( Though the experience of losing someone in front of you is pretty depressing. Poor Anakin
    *nods* and it begs the question of which image did he refuse to allow himself to see

Sneaky [face_mischief] I like it
    Woot a kiss! :)

aye, that it was

Darthrevan4ever
    cool post
    thanks!

textmachine
    This is the first fic I've read in a while.
    Amazing.
    Quite simply.
    I like where it's going.
    :]
    Keep me posted(pm'ed?)
    Gracias. Si. Te Nada.

thanks!! and it'd be my pleasure to send you pm's

Jade_eyes
    :eek: Up!! ;)
    Sorry about the delay--life has been harsh for me recently.

9. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Breaking the kiss, she pulled away from him, dropping back to the flats of her feet. Opening his eyes, he saw hers slowly open as well. An emotion Anakin could not define shone in her eyes, and though her tears had stopped flowing, some still lined her eyes. Her mouth opened, and then she shut it quickly as she took a step back from him, chewing on her lower lip. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, and he wondered for a moment just what was wrong.

"I... uh..uhm.. I'm sorry," she stuttered.

"D-don't apologize," he snapped at her.

"B,but I ignored your feelings," she replied, lowering her head, her eyes seemed to darken somehow. "I...."

Without realizing what he was about to say, he spoke. "I love you, Tahiri."

Her head snapped up to look at him, her eyes opening wide, one hand coming up to cover her mouth.

"Do you love me," he asked her.

"I.... I... I do. I've loved you for years and years." She looked down into her hands for a moment, and then back up at him. "I... I think that if you loved me, then I could love you. Forever." Blushing, she looked away from him once again. "I don't really understand it, but I think it's something like that."

He watched as the blush on her cheeks grew darker and more pronounced.

"Uhm..." she began. "What am I saying? I shouldn't be talking about things that like that. It isn't like me."

"No, my thoughts are the same," Anakin replied, smiling down at her. "We've lost six years. We need to regain that time."

"Anakin..."

Then she flung herself at him, wrapping her arms around his chest, squeezing him tightly.

"Then let's meet here tomorrow. Here at this bench, it will be like old times. We'll meet just like we used to."

Letting his own arms wrap around her, Anakin nodded his head. "Yeah, like we used to."

------------------------

He pushed open the door and stepped into the apartment, Tahiri entering right behind him. He looked around, and went into the kitchen area, Tahiri still by his side. Once there, he saw Jaina wiping down the table as Mara prepped a meal in the kitchen.

His aunt looked up from the vegetables she was cutting and smiled at them both. "Welcome back, you two."

"Uh... Yeah, we're home."

A frown flickered across his face, as he quickly glanced down at Tahiri. Something about the situation rankled, and he wondered how Mara and Jaina would feel about the change in his relationship with Tahiri.

Trying to think of something to change the subject to, he looked over at Jaina once again. "Ah, so Jaina, you're helping Aunt Mara tonight?"

"Yeah," Jaina replied, one eyebrow lifting slightly. "So, you met up with Tahiri... did you find the lost item?"

"Nope, not yet," he said, and then looked down at Tahiri again. "Right?"

"Yeah," Tahiri replied, a blush cropping up on her cheeks.

Anakin noticed the smirk that Mara was fighting to keep from her face as she shot a look towards his sister. Internally, he sighed.

She waved her hand towards the bedrooms. "Why don't you two go wash your hands and get ready for dinner?"

Anakin nodded. "Yeah," he said as he looked down at Tahiri. "Come on, let's go."

He then walked from the room, noticing the slight hesitation before Tahiri followed him. As soon as the left the kitchen, she bolted past him, running down the hallway towards her room.

Startled he watched her disappear into her room. He stared at the closed door for a moment, wondering if he had done something wrong. If he had hurt her somehow. Sighing, he entered his own room, and dropped onto his bed. He put his hands behind his head, and looked up at the ceiling, thinking about this afternoon; about the kiss.

Ikrit jumped up onto the foot of the bed, and started walking up his legs. Frowning, he kicked, knocking the white creature back slightly.

As he felt Ikrit once more climbing towards him, he closed his eyes...

Opening his eyes again, he found himself huffing as he ran through the Temple. Everything seemed oversize, too big, the doorway, the com units, benches, everything. He frowned,

10. textmachine

textmachine Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2008
    Aw. That makes me really sad.
    :[
    Good job. :]
    Intense.
    Can't wait for the next post.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Super update. :D But I think I got mixed up on something crucial though.... I think and have always thought Jaina, Tahiri, Mara have memories of when Anakin was there before--but of course they don't know what made him leave/lose his memory... Tahiri though has been looking for something mysterious--and is going to a school that burned down six years ago--so does that mean--she's aliv in that other time/place but not in this? :eek: She seems solid and tangible enough to me LOL but she can't meet Anakin any more? o_O [face_thinking]

12. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    "I.... I... I do. I've loved you for years and years." She looked down into her hands for a moment, and then back up at him. "I... I think that if you loved me, then I could love you. Forever." Blushing, she looked away from him once again. "I don't really understand it, but I think it's something like that."

Aw [face_love] that's so cute!

"Kissing is fine," he said, arching an eyebrow at her. "But holding hands is embarrassing?"

[face_laugh] Oh I love Anakin.
    Girls are weird :p
    I love the two of them together :)

"Because I wanted to see you," she replied, and then she looked down at her hands. "It's lonely being alone in that room by myself."

That's too cute, and it makes me grin.

She jumped up out of her seat, and stood in front of him, leaning over so that she would be eye level with him. "Anakin! Could it be that you're saying something embarrassing?"

Hahaha the perfect Anakin Solo isn't so perfect after all ;)

She looked over her shoulder at him, and he noticed that she wasn't even breathing hard.

:eek: Oh no. I have a very bad feeling about this, Kidan.

:_|

13. Draconarius

Feb 27, 2005
    Okay... what was that? I'm tempted to think that Tahiri was just some kind of hallucination, but then... Jaina and Mara saw her as well. So did most of the other characters I can think of. So then...

What on earth is going on?

I'm so confused.

14. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    :confused: what happend. i am very confused

15. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    ah so TK's ghosts are only the beginning. I wonder what evil's at play here

16. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    [face_frustrated] :mad:
    I think you know what I thought of that!

[:D] Thank you for updating though, and it was well written, just not all that crazy about the turn of events.
    [face_praying] Here's hoping Anakin gets some answers about all this, and soon!

P.S. Loved Loved Loved the A/T Mush.

17. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    textmachine
    Aw. That makes me really sad.
    :[
    Good job. :]
    Intense.
    Can't wait for the next post.

:Dgood, it was supposed to! And thanks, next post is tomorrow

Jade_eyes
    Super update. :D But I think I got mixed up on something crucial though.... I think and have always thought Jaina, Tahiri, Mara have memories of when Anakin was there before--but of course they don't know what made him leave/lose his memory... Tahiri though has been looking for something mysterious--and is going to a school that burned down six years ago--so does that mean--she's aliv in that other time/place but not in this? :eek: She seems solid and tangible enough to me LOL but she can't meet Anakin any more? o_O [face_thinking]
    nope, you didn't get mixed up. Jaina, Tahiri and Mara did have memories, but at no point did I say that Tahiri had all her memories. and yes, I know it's confusing at this moment in time, but we'll get things cleared up soon. :D

SWpants666
    Aw [face_love] that's so cute!
    aint it tho? ;)

[face_laugh] Oh I love Anakin.
    Girls are weird :p
    I love the two of them together :)

aye, girls are weird, and they do belong toghter, don't htey?

That's too cute, and it makes me grin.
    :cool:

Hahaha the perfect Anakin Solo isn't so perfect after all ;)
    [face_mischief]of course he aint, that's why he's perfect

:eek: Oh no. I have a very bad feeling about this, Kidan.
    you should... ;)

":_| "
    [:D]

Draconarius
    Okay... what was that? I'm tempted to think that Tahiri was just some kind of hallucination, but then... Jaina and Mara saw her as well. So did most of the other characters I can think of. So then...
    *shrugs* The Force, and those powerful in it, work in mysterious ways [face_mischief]

What on earth is going on?
    according to here, all sorts of junk... oh, you meant in the story....

I'm so confused.
    things will become clear with time

Darthrevan4ever
    :confused: what happend. i am very confused
    Tahiri disappeared...

SilSolo
    ah so TK's ghosts are only the beginning. I wonder what evil's at play here
    TK's demons aren't necessarily connected with what's happening here.

of course that's not to say that they're not...[face_thinking]

star_writer24
    [face_frustrated] :mad:
    I think you know what I thought of that!

[face_mischief]aye, I've got a hint of a thought.

[:D] Thank you for updating though, and it was well written, just not all that crazy about the turn of events.
    [face_praying] Here's hoping Anakin gets some answers about all this, and soon!

new update tomorrow, and don't worry, there's a definite plan for everything

P.S. Loved Loved Loved the A/T Mush.
    A/T Mush > cookiees

18. Kidan

Jul 20, 2003
    Anakin once more recognized the dream.

They were standing inside one of the Massassi temples, silk webs where everywhere, a weak shaft of light came in through one of the windows. They stood side-by-side, staring down into the darkness. He reached down, and found a thigh bone. Frowning at it, he stuck the bone into the web and twirled it, wrapping the web around the end of the bone. Then he pulled out a multitool from his pocket, and turned on the igniter, setting fire to the webbing.

Tahiri stepped into the shaft of light, holding the small, winged doll he had given her. The one he had told her would grant wishes. She raised it up by the thin string loop that came from the back of its head, watching as it swung back and forth in front of her eyes. They were dark with fear, glittering slightly in the flickering light of their torch.

"For my second wish.... I wish that we'd always be together. That we'd be here training with each other; that I'd get to go home with you; that you'd always be my friend. That you'll always be by my side." She looked up at him. "Is that okay?"

He nodded his head. "I promised that I'd grant anything that I can." Then he smiled at her. "Tell you what. This is our special place. It's not the praxeum, but it's our school. One just for us, where we don't have to deal with tests or training. Where we can do whatever we want, and whenever I come back for training, we'll come here."

She smiled back at him. "And we'll have canapés every day for lunch?"

He snorted with laughter. "Well, everyday is a bit much..."

"But we'll meet here, right?"

"Right."

"Good," she replied. "Then it's a promise.

----------------------

His alarm clock went off, and he sat up. He looked around, and sighed. Then he rolled out of bed and stretched. Walking over to the clock, he pressed the button to deactivate the alarm. He continued forward, walking towards the door to the balcony, his fingers trailing lightly over Tahiri's backpack as he walked past it.

He opened the curtain, staring out at the bright morning sunlight. He lifted his hand, staring down at the dirt that stained it, the dirt that was still caked beneath his fingernails.

In his mind, he heard Tahiri's voice once again. I'm sorry, Anakin. I... I don't think I'll be able to meet you anymore.

Sighing, he allowed the curtain to close and went to get ready for his day.

Once clean and dressed, he walked into the kitchen. Mara looked up from her cup of caf and nodded her head once, sharply. "Good morning, Anakin."

He smiled weakly for her, and glanced over, noticing Jaina already dressed and eating a slice of toast. "And I see you're up early this morning."

The toast paused just shy of Jaina's mouth. "So, Tahiri didn't come back last night?"

"Yeah," he replied, turning away from his sister.

"What could have happened?" she asked. "Could she have gone home?"

He felt Mara's stare, and turned towards her. One of her eyebrows arched slightly. "Anakin, if you're not feeling well, I'm sure I can convince your uncle to give you the day off."

He merely shook his head in reply, walking into the kitchen to get his breakfast.

-----------------------------

Anakin had lunch with Jaina in the Academy's cafeteria.

He pushed the food from one side of his plate to the other, not really hungry.

Jaina chewed thoughtfully, "So you don't have any way to contact her? Not her address nor her comm number?"

"Nope," he replied sullenly. "I never asked her for them."

She finally noticed that he wasn't eating. "You've got to eat properly. You've not touched your lunch, and you didn't finish your breakfast."

He shook his head. "I just don't have any appetite."

Jaina lowered her head slightly. "You really love her, don't you..."

Frowning, he lifted his head. "What did you say?"

She quickly shook her head. "No, it's nothing."

After training was over for the day, Anakin retraced the path he had traveled with Tahiri the night before. Following the river, deep into the woods until he came to the brok

19. Draconarius

Feb 27, 2005
    Okay, I'm getting the feeling Tahiri's dead. Or at least should be dead.

Oh, man, this fic hurts the head. :oops:

And please don't kill Mara! Would it help if I begged?

20. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    Jaina lowered her head slightly. "You really love her, don't you..."

aw. :) Yes, yes he does

"Don't worry," Jaina said, smiling at him. "I'm sure she'll come back, after all you've got her bag, and it's her favorite, right?"

Jaina is a very great sister to Anakin

He took the canister from her and unscrewed the top, looking into it. "Yeah, I think it's airtight. What are you going to put into it?"

She took the canister, leaving him holding the lid, as her free hand dug into her pocket. She held up the small doll that he had given her, and said, "This!"

Oh yay, parts of the puzzle are coming together.

At first I was wondering if Tahiri was a ghost or something, but it definitely doesn't seem that way since everyone else could see her.
    Unless....unless everyone else is dead too, and Anakin has died as well, and it's within the Force? But I know you won't give me a positive or negative on that, just throwing ideas out :p

"Anakin... I... I'm sorry... I made this for you." She held out the box, and lifted the top away, revealing a ryshcate. The smell of the warm cake tickled his nose, and his body hitched again. "I... it took me a long time, but I was able to make it on the way out here. Dad helped me a little, but I really did most of it."

That was so sweet of her.
    Aw :( Poor Jaina, Anakin being angry has got to be a scary thing.
    So something DID happen...[face_thinking]

:( And not Mara!

21. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    not another person is in trouble. well this was entertaning

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    So that's what she had buried--a "time" capsule ;) :D But Mara!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! Well you can :p but please don't!!!!!
    ETA on 09/17: Yikes!!! I have to bump this!!! Dying for an update from the maestro of plot twists!!! Hugs!!

23. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    I'm kicking this up because I really really really miss it! :D
    Hint hint...[face_batting]

24. Darthrevan4ever

May 3, 2008
    could you post another one please

25. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    so if I scream update loud enough, will you actually update? plz???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.