main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Memories(Updated 07/02/04)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadawanEmily, Dec 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    Title: Memories
    Author: PadawanEmily
    Email: padawanemily@hotmail.com
    Time Frame: ep.2-ep6
    Characters: Padme/Anakin/Obi-Wan/3PO/R-D2/ Luke/Leia/Han
    Keywords: AU
    Summary: Finding the truth on how people can remember someone even though they may not of meet them.
    Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars. No, really, I don?t. However, if someone would like to bequeath it to me, I wouldn?t object.
    Notes: Please read and review.

Luke Skywalker awoke from his dreams, he had just defeated his father, he had nightmares sometimes, but he had finally brang him back to the good side, he wished in all of his heart that he would have lived. "But alais he didnt" he told R2-D2.

The R2 unit just looked at him and beeped. Luke was on a ship, being taken to a planet, that he had never heard of but he wanted to make sure that he got to every planet.

"What time is it R2?" R2 just beeped at him and moved closer to the clock. "That early?" he laughed. "Wonder what i was dreaming about, she was beautiful though, strangely beautiful".

Luke pulled a shirt over him and entered the co-pilot seat. He sat down to an old friend; Han Solo.

R2 however went to find his counterpart, C-3P0. The ship was only so big and that really didnt help any, only so many places to look.

"Oh my" came a voice on the other side of the ship. 3P0 had stumbled across some information that seemed intresting. "An Anakin Skywalker" 3P0 gasped as R2 came out of no where. " What are you doing R2, don't you know that i asked to be alone." R2 beeped. "Yes Anakin Skywalker, he sounds familiar, do you remember him by chance R2?"

R2 Beeped, he remembered. R2 wasnt much to talk, or beep for that matter, but he remembered Anakin Skywalker, and of course he remembered his wife, R2's owner. Who could forget her, the beautiful and kind person she was.

3-CP0 looked at the small R2 unit. "I don't understand anything you are saying. I wonder if this Anakin Skywalker is still alive, i would love to meet him."

R2 took one of his cords, and connected it to the computer. 3-Cp0 looked at him. "Shouldnt we show Master Luke also?" he said looking at R2. "No need to" C-3PO looked at R2..."R2 you can talk"

A laugh came, "C-3PO, it's me. What is this message?

A message popped up. It was very old, as time does happen. A very beautiful women poppped up, next to her was a handsome man, with hair very similar to Luke's own hair, he wore respectable clothes.

"Hello, if your getting this message, well that must mean that, your grown up, and were probualy both long gone. War time is hard, we dont want you to see it, so remember always go with your thoughts" the message thenstopped. C-3PO looked at R2. "Play more R2, i want to see who these people are."

Luke had the picture of the two young people sketched in his mind. "Mom and Dad"

2. Twilek_Moi

Twilek_Moi Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2003
    Nice...

3. BrownEyes_Blue

BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2002
    Awwwww....this is a good start! :) I hope you continue soon.

I also like it that R2 still remembers Anakin and Padme.

4. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Thanks, it will probualy be up later today, or early tomorrow kay

5. Exar_Xan

Exar_Xan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 29, 2001
    Very nice beginning

6. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
  7. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Chapter 2:

Luke went to his room, took off his shirt and rubbed his hair, he took off his boots and looked at the wall. His mom and dad, that's what they looked like. They were beautiful, they deserved to be together, Luke said to himself. A tear ran down his eye. Why, why did they both die he ssaid to himself again.

Han was walking around the ship, he saw Chewie, Chewie just grunted so Han went to the pilot seat and just sat there.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP" came a noice. A noise, that everyone on the ship heard but only few would actually anwser. C-3PO walked fast to where R2-D2 was. "What in the world R2. Why are you being so loud? There are other people on this ship. Master Luke is triying to sleep because of that message you gave him." R2 just rolled. He rolled and bumped into some walls.

Luke heard the noise and got up, he was shirtless, bootless, but never the less heard the beep. He was running so fast he didnt see R2 in front of him. He tripped and fell. "What is it R2?"he asked the unit.

A man, not old, but tworn by war.

"Luke;
    Your mother is dead. I feel different. I don't know if i can go on. I feel weaker everyday. I know whereever you are, you'll be able to somehow bring on the Jedi name in any way, train with people you can trust... not like KENOBI. He did this, he killed her. No i must not say this. Luke remember your mother, she would of wanted to look after you, she loved kids." A tear dropped down Anakin's face. "Remember Luke. You are Luke Skywalker, son of Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala Skywalker. Always remember that."

The message ended.

8. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    This is great.

I wonder what Anakin meant when he said Kenobi killed her. Hmmm

I like how you use R2 to show the message from Anakin.

9. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Luke touched his bottom lip after the last message. He felt hate for Obi-Wan Kenboi..but not as much as it seemed his father did. I wonder why... He shook his head. He went to sleep.

Leia walked in. She had heard Luke talking today, after that he kept to himself alot. "It doesnt sound like him" she said frowning. She went to a desk. She looked around, snoring came from her husband. She laughed to herself. Han always..thinking of himself.

The droids and Chewie..were flying the ship..or doing something. She took out something and looked at the hologram. "We are on our way to Naboo..to look at something that the Senator of Naboo brought to our view...We shall return when we need to" Leia said and smiled. "Let The Force Be With You" She sent it.

Leia looked around. "It's time to look at it again." She said looking around again. She went into the corrider, walking to the droid. Smiling. She looks at R2. She told him to meet her in a empty room. "I'll be right there" she said as she got a chip from a book.

She put the chip into R2. "It's time to view this" An image came up. Two women..one young and one really old but with tears in her eyes. "Leia..Leia, look at your mother" you see the young girl, Leia, looking at the young women. Leia turned it off.

"Lyer." she said. "Or maybe it was my fault. COuld i not see that Padme..my oldest friend...was to close...that she was my mother?" Leia just looked and went to sleep.

10. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    You've a great story here!! It's fantastic ;) Can't wait for more :)

11. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Thank You :D

12. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    You're welcome ;)

13. Lord_Acleisst

Lord_Acleisst Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2004
    This is pretty good, although I have noticed several grammar and word choice mistakes. A spell/grammar check might fix that. Keep it UP^^^^^!

14. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    They had been on Naboo, for almost two hours when Luke told the others that he was going to explore. "No... i just want to go by myself." Breathes in and out. "This place is somewhat familar. I want to check it out" he said as his farmish boyish face came on. "Don't worry about me. I have my lightsaber and a great knowledge of this planet. Plus..i'd love to get lost" He walked out of sight.

He took some crackers out of his backpack. He takes a bite. "Funny" he says as he speaks into a comm link. "Not many people out...a lot of aliens though. That is not good" he said looking around. He put the Comm Link in his bag and said to himself. "I'll just have to be careful."

He walked around the corner, he heard loud noises. "What do we have here...." Luke says. What he saw was something he smiled at. "A market" he said. "Just what i need" He walked around.

There wasnt much there, some sandwiches and some maps, some illegal things that some people shouldnt have there. He then stopped at a table where a alien had set up show.

Nothing really caught his eyes..but just as he was about to leave he saw something.

It was a ball. "I've seen this before. I'd like to buy it. How much is it?" The alien looked at him. "Messa say a lot more then yousa have. Belonged to an old friend ita did." The gungan, looked at Luke.

15. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Oh... Good post :)

And now I want more!!! ;)

16. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Luke looked at him. "You know what. You look somewhat...familiar" Luke looked at him closley. "It's from a dream or something" he shook his head.

The gungun looked at him. The bags under his eyes were now apparent. "Youssa look like some one i knew..a long time a go" A tear ran down from his eyes, before look could see it the gungun wiped it. "Messa was a very important person..a long time ago though. Issa blame it on myself..itssa because of me...many things happened."

Luke looked at him. "You look like someone that could help me. You see i'm looking for a ..." Luke stopped to breathe slowly, in and out. "Well she should be dead now, she's my mother you see. I never really knew her, i'm actually looking for her grave" Luke said looking at the Gungun. Somehow, he trusted the gungun. He smiled.

"Beep-Beep"

Luke looked behind him. "R2! What are you doing here? I told you to stay back on the ship" Luke looked at him. "Fine then. But you have to be good."Luke looked at the Gungun. "I'm sorry my droid-" The Gungun looked at the droids."R2?"

The gungun said. It was though something in his brain had opened to happiness. "It'sa me...Jar Jar Binks"

R2 beeped.

"Thissa belonged to Padme Amidala..where do yousa get this?" The Gungun said. "Padme...Padme. That would be my mother wouldnt it be?" The gungun looked at him and put both hands on Luke's shoulders. "Little Luke? Little Luke" the gungun's eyes popped open. " LITTLE LUKE" The gungun gave Luke a hug. "Yousa mother isnt dead, she's hiding, follow messa..Follow Messa"

17. darthmace7

darthmace7 Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 15, 2003
    Great story! Your ideas are really, really good. I like the tying together you're doing! Keep up the good work!

18. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Great post!!!

And she's alive!!! Yupi :p lol :)

19. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    JUST STARTED READING PLEASE POS T REALLY LIKE IT! :)

20. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  21. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    I will be posting sometime tomorrow

22. PadawanEmily

Oct 18, 2003
    Luke followed Jar Jar Binks. "She's alive?" Luke looked at him with a smile. Thanks to Yoda, Luke had a great body to catch up with the very fast Jar-Jar.

Luke had to say he was excited, nervous. "I can't believe i will finally meet my mom Jar-Jar" Luke said. "It's been awhile" he said again with a small smile at the end of his mouth.

"Here shesa live....undergroundsa. Very safe from the Imperials" Jar-Jar said knocking it almost too close together, Luke pretended no to look but he swore he heard Skywalker somewhere in there. He shook it off, all that mattters that he was going to meet his mom.

He walked in , it was busy, everywhere he saw a different person.

"Jar-Jar", came a voice from the back. When Luke looked around there was a captain and he had long black hair. Jar-Jar looked back. "Ohh Captain Tphyo..messa found Luke Skywalker"

The captain kind of just looked at Luke. "Luke Skywalker. Well i'll be damned by the force." He said smiling. He dropped the papers that he had in your hand. "I bet you want to meet your mother. Dang, I would if i hadnt seen my mother. Well she should be back in a matter of minutes actually she just had to go to Tattoine to talk to a Hutt" the captain said laughing.

Far Away a plane started to descend.

The captain looked at Luke. "Here she comes" he said with a smile. As the ship opened it's doors a beautiful figure came out. Luke looked up at her. "Mom" If that was his mom, Luke thought to himself. Then she was an Angel

23. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Yes Luke, if it is your mother, she's an angel!! :D

Great one ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.