main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Memphis Drive-In night: April 28

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Trace, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Howdy peeps! :D

Just a friendly invite from your neighbors: Our summer Drive-In nights kick off on Saturday, April 28th, with a Drive-In Night/Dance Party.

The movie starts at Dusk and then put on (or take off) your dancing shoes to heat up the dance floor afterwards. [face_dancing]

More info posted in the Memphis thread.

You guys are welcome to bring tents for the back yard if you want to spend the night. [face_peace]

~Traci

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    You know, If I bring my tent...there's not room for anybody else to bring theirs...

Looking forward to it Trace...

Thanks again for the invite...

3. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Bumping this cause it's this weekend.

So, grab a lawn chair and some extra strength bug spray and head on over to Memphis...
    You'll be glad you did...

4. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    We are supposed to be there but one never knows about us. We will have to see how the event goes in Benton in the morning.

5. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Thanks for having us out to your place.

It was a hoot.

Especially the part where Darren drank too much and wound up worshiping the "Porcelain God" in your front bathroom.

And I also enjoyed playing with your puppets with Jedi Trace...

See you guys in a few weeks at Celebration 4!!!

6. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Thanks for coming! You guys rock. :cool:

(Hope Darren is feeling better. [:D] No more refreshments from Tim... )

:D

7. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    I wish I could have been there. I was planning on it--my wife and kids and I were going to come to Memphis with some friends and go to the Temple and I was going to take separate transportation and come home on my own on Sunday morning, but the friends couldn't go and I ended up having to do some catch-up for work.

Hope I can make it next time.

8. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    It was great meeting all of you this weekend. Henry thanks for taking the cup out of my hand and pointing me in the right direction. That part of the night was the most fun I had all weekend. Only wish I had joined in the dancing earlier, I'll be in contact Henry. Darren, thanks for showing us that Tim & Traci's bathroom floor is great for the back and very comfortable. BJ & Julia I had a lot of fun meeting you both. I need to find where they posted your photos, BJ. Hope to see y'all again real soon.

9. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Darren fine he even helped mow part of our huge yard. Wich while I was out there I was looking at the sillows and trying to imagine movie night coming to Endor Estates backyard soon. Tim you really should think about getting acage for those puppets they seem a little frisky when people fall asleep.Zach it was great to meet you its always good to meet a fellow geek. And yes please do get intouch with me somtime soon or have your friend email me.
    Till the next .....
    TK/TX 9468
    Nyborg13
    End Transmission

10. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    You know... I got entirely the wrong image into my head when you said "Puppets in a cage"

Anyway,
    It was great to meet you too...

I'll get the pcitures from Rocky Horror on Halloween and get them posted somewhere on the great internet soon...
    (If you thought the mid-South con ones were good....)

See you all soon.....

11. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Good to hear you guys had fun for it sounded like it was a blast! Was on the ole honeymoon bit myself.

I know I enjoyed the Rocky Horror Picture 'theme' night/showing! :D It was hilarious! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics :D Seen a few and they're great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.