main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Memphis FanForce: Drive-In Night Summer Schedule

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Qui-Gon Tim, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Cool! It'll be nice to meet a fellow fanfic'er, Kynstar! :) (rhonderoo will be at our house, too. )

Looking forward to meeting our FF 'neighbors'. :D (Oh - intro: I'm Qui-Gon Tim's other half. *waves* )

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Sweet! [face_dancing] Great we can talk about the fanficdom as well then! :D

3. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Thanks for coming out, everyone. We had a blast, and it was great finally getting to meet all of you. Hope to see you all again real soon.

4. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Thanks again for allowing us to hang out with you guys there Tim!! [:D] I had a blast!! It was great! And the gang was awesome! Loved the 'commentaries' thru out both movies! [face_laugh] I have not enjoyed myself that way ever! Loved it!! And I can't wait to do it again! :D It was awesome meeting and talking with rhonderoo and Trace! Thanks so much once more for allowing the ArkanSith Galactic Renegades to hang out with yas!!

5. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    A wonderful time was had by all! We missed all the other ArkanSITH people that couldn't make it! Y'all missed out! Come to the next one!!!

Thanks again Tim and Trace!!!

6. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Thanks to Tim and Crew for the great time! I had a blast!! Can't wait to do it again! The in movie added commentary was a great laugh! Especially the ladies in front on Anakin's "SABER"! Later people!:)

7. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    [face_pig] Conduit, Can I hitch with you again? I'll buy the gas:D That is if you're going to the one this months end.
    Looking forward to it.
    Later

8. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    So, how many people are planning on making a trip to Memphis this weekend? I am still planning on being there, but...

9. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Still attempting to get more info from either Jedi Trace or rhonderoo on if RotS is still active there and leave early enough to see it in Nashville. Otherwise we're still going to see Spaceballs there that's for sure. :)

10. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    We plan on going just as soon as we get back from Fort Smith.

11. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    dodge...but... but what???
    I am planning on going, provided chemo goes ok this week. I have to stay in the hospital tomorrow through Wednesday evening or Thursday. Depends on how it goes.
    But, I am still planning on going.
    Are you not still on your previous schedule of already being in Memphis for the weekend?
    See you this weekend?
    Hyper

12. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    josh and i were planning on going but he has been helping his best friend work on is nana's roof. will be workin on it this weekend. will have to see.

13. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    You'll need to leave around 4 or 5 to get there. By then it will be way to hot to be on a roof. But its good to help out friends.

14. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Just in case you don't check both boards. This months movie night has been moved up to next Satruday, the 17th. Anyone else going?
    [face_pig]

15. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    I can go :) I'll check with JV and Gary to see if they can

16. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I was still toying with the idea of going, but now it is definitely out. I am going south to help out the next two weekends. Have fun--I will definitely be at the big three events coming up in Oct./Nov.

17. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Julia, Tre' and myself are all planning on going still. If anyone wants to meet here and convoy that way then let me know.

18. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Looks like we'll have a good turnout from the AGR. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! The movie will start between 7:15 and 7:30 pm this time, and it'll be a double (uh-huh... yeah.. that's the ticket ;) ) feature of The Incredibles and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

19. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Just wanted to say that we had a blast. I wish we could do somthing like it around here. Jacob has the TV projector but no screen. If I could get the screen set up and a good projector, heck I have enough room we could sit in our cars and watch the show. Anyway good to see the Renegades that made hope to see more of you soon. And if she reads this I would like to welcome Melissa ? to our group.

20. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Had a blast!! Can't wait for next month! [face_dancing]

Loved Tim's Wookiee dance btw! ;) You should start up a line dance there!

21. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Who needs a screen when you can see the picture just fine on my parent's wall?

Just seems like a lot of money we don't need to spend right now. Our last AGR event was a blast with a good turn out and I hope the next one is even better!

Not that I wouldn't come if you did it, Henry. I think it would be awesome if you did build one like Tim's.

22. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    I only wish I was a better dancer... or could breakdance, because it would've been even funnier. Sorry for defiling your Wookiee suit, Tre'! :p

Thanks for coming out, y'all. I'm glad you had a good time, and will be looking forward to seeing you for the next one (and last one for the season) and the Masquerade.

23. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    LOL! [face_laugh] Can't wait for this month's! [face_dancing]

24. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    So who is going to what?

I am personally planning on going to TimmyCon, the Masquerade Movie Night and Vaderpalooza (SAGA movie campout). I think we should start putting a list together of people who are planning on going to these events from AGR.

25. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Going to Masquerade and The Saga Camp Out :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.