main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Memphis FanForce: Drive-In Night Summer Schedule

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Qui-Gon Tim, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Going to masquerade and saga campout...already let Tim know that I would be at Saga Campout...along with Kynstar, and that I didn't know yet about counduit. I may have a some troubles with the chair but we'll manage. I always do.
    Later
    [face_pig]

2. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    TimmyCon and campout for sure.

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    So I was planning on staying in Memphis Saturday night...
    Something came up so I have to be in church on Sunday morning here in Little Rock. Anyone want to go to the movie night and drive back in the middle of the night with me?

4. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Dont think well make it to this one. Its are anniversary and need to get ready for TimmyCon 2. Putting final touches on the Biker scout armor and rework on my Stormtrooper. Have fun see ya nest weekend at TimmyCon2.

5. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Sorry Dodge, staying the night (but you already knew that) I don't think that anyone is driving back...
    Wish you could stay with us.
    Bacon

6. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Had a blast at the Masquerade!! It was great! The entertainment afterwards was hilarious as well! [face_laugh] A bit on the cold side, but still had an enjoyable time. Thanks again Tim for allowing us to come and partake in the Memphis fun! [:D]

7. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    To anyone that was going to Vaderpalooza in Memphis in November they have postponed it till Spring "06". But TimmyCon 2 is still on if any one is going let me know if you would we may caravan together but Ill be leaveing kinda early to set up and get dressed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.