MEPA (SWNYC) Reunion

Discussion in 'New York City, NY' started by LadySith, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySith Jedi Master

star 4
    The time is almost upon us.

It's nearly been 10 years.

I found copies of our old holiday newsletter.

Based upon the number of people interested We can selcet a venue.

Let's visit the site where it all began. Site of the first and best line.

Let's eat dirty water dogs and swap stories of the good times.

Let's go somwhere and watch the original Star Wars Ep 1V A New Hope

Let's MS3TK Phantom menace and that horrid Clone Wars cartoon movie.

Let's have fun.

If you're interested, even if you were't a part of all this, or you were
    and left for whatever your reason. Let's put it all behind us and celebrate Star Wars, one of the greatest movies ever made.

Who's in?
  2. MerlynNY Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow, I'm suprised nobody has chimed in on this thread yet. Granted, I've not been around the full 10 years (I think closer to 9 to be honest), but seeing a SWNYC/MEPA reunion would be kinda cool! We all did some pretty awesome things through the years and have some great stories to tell.
  3. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I would have to agree :) Through those 10 years MEPA has managed to do some amazing things not only by rainsing money for charities but also inspiring fellow chapters to become just as active as well. They made a huge impact on the region. Despite all the ups and downs Some may have had with me as RSA ;) LOL I can still honestly say MEPA was one of the most organised Chapters in the region and definitely most innovative.

Would be nice to see a reunion and perhaps more activity here. Miss hearing about all the wonderful events you used to have. Good luck on the reunion.
    Post some updates would love to hear what everyone is up to now :)

4. jarjarspockmark Jedi Padawan

Hi everyone its me mark, ever since Ive seen you guys lately I have been getting into star trek have been watching all of the original series, I know this is a star wars forum, but I am a fan of all sci-fi I dont know if I have posted too late on the reunion because I think it would be a lot of fun to have one. I look forward to it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.