MEPA Visits Boston 10/16/04: Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by starwarschick14, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I figure since this is going on in Boston and so many of us are members of both groups, I'll post about this here as well. Most of the discussion will probably occur in the Boston thread as the date approaches, so be sure to check that out here. I figured those of you who actually live in RI might want a place to coordinate rides and such.

MEPA (NYC FF) will be making a day trip to Boston on Saturday, October 16th to view the LOTR exhibit at the Museum of Science. Most of us have already seen the exhibit and probably won't be going again that particular day (although if you'd like to, feel free to join them), but I'd really like it if a good portion of us could join them before/after the exhibit, possibly for lunch/dinner and/or something else. :)

Boston will still be having a separate meeting in October, so this is a more "informal" gathering. I realize it's kind of early to be starting a thread for this but I want to make sure everyone has advance notice so as many of us as possible can join our visiting friends. More details will be posted as they become available. :)
  2. JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Master

star 2
    also i heard that Sean Astin is going to be there on
    Octber 15-16 (Friday-Saturday)to sign copies of his new book.
  3. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    As this is indeed true, if you plan on joining the NYC folks for the exhibit, it would be very wise to purchase your tickets well in advance.
  4. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Oopsie...by the way, in case you haven't seen the Boston thread on this, MEPA is unfortunately unable to come up here next weekend. But that's ok, since we'll all be busy with Boston and RI's meets anyway! They're hoping to make it up early next year. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.