main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Merchandising

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by yodahs-daddy, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    Well I finally geeked out and bout some new stuff, I got a new Obi-Wan EpIII lightsaber, some star wars Pepsi and Mt. Dew, some Kudos bars, some Strawberry Pop Tarts, Episoe III calender for 2005-2006, A new 4 ft. Poster of the opening battle scene, so I guess I have finally gotten into the Fan spirit :D, I am hoping to get the Soundtrack and some new toys, also I can't wiat for Buger King promo stuff, heh what about you guys? Anyone else gone on a shopping spree?

2. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    I went nuts with the cereal, pop tarts, fruit snacks, cheetoes. I've got the Obi Wan saber along with Sidious and Vader figures. I got my girls Darth Tater and a lightsaber. The pepsi is coming as is the Burger King stuff. Oh, I'm planning on the get video game in a week if at all possible. I might have to choose though, fabric or game. What do you guys think?

3. mybad4990

mybad4990 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2005
    All i have right now are all of the EP3 electronic lightsabers, except for mace's. My grandma is the big collecter here. =)

4. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    I just got the Soundtrack at Walmart!! :D

5. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    that's weird, we just went and bought the soundtrack at walmart as well today.

EDIT:We also bought some of the TV Guides with the special covers as well,and 3 wall posters.

6. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    Well who went and picked up the game?

7. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    not me. I'm gonna rent it first, then if it is good, i'll probably get it for my b-day.

me and my grandma ordered the t-shirts that we will be wearing to the movie!

8. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    I just got 9 bottles of STar Wars Galactic Body wash and Shampoo, and Bubble bath in today from UPS that I bought off Ebay a few days ago. :D It's awesome, it takes me back to 1999 and TPM days.

9. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    I went to Walmart tonight and got Mace Windu's Electronic Saber, and KOTOR 2 and a new STar Wars EP3 Shirt, so I'll wear it to the show. :D

10. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    wait.......you found a mace windu lightsaber?

i have looking all over for those......was there more than one?

Oh, also, i got my t-shirt i will be wearing to the premire today.

EDIT:I checked wal-mart.com,and it said the windu lightsaber was out of stock. Strange........

11. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    Yeah I got it at Walmart in West Monroe on Thomas Road, they had 3 or 4, now 2 or 3 since I got one, it's pretty cool, I took pictures of everything, so I will get those devolped neext couple of days and have them on here. :)

12. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    Target had a few of the Windu sabers the other day.

13. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Well i just got the windu lightsbaer today! i think it is safe to say my lightsaber collection is complete!

(BTW, are any of you guys having trouble getting into the 3SA right now?)

14. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    Well I finally got around to picking my pictures up from walmart, so here they are..

SWMerchandise

15. mybad4990

Feb 24, 2005
    Ah, love the collection jon. Do you own any of the other soundtracks besides the revenge of the sith one? i am thinking of going and buying the rest of them.

16. yodahs-daddy

May 20, 2002
    I have TPM somewhere, I think I lost it... heh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.