Merry Christmas, Everyone!!

Discussion in 'Atlantic Canada General' started by Sar-Tamber-lac, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    Okay, so right now, it's Merry Christmas Eve. But I'm not sure how much time I'll have on here between now and Boxing Day, so I wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone! For those who believe as I do, praise God for the birth of His Son Jesus, whom we celebrate today. If you do not beleive that, then still I pray you have a wonderful and blessed holiday season!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
  2. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    So, how was everybody's Christmas? :)
  3. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    Mine was pretty good! It was the first Christmas I've ever spent with my dad's side of the family, so that made it great. It was just nice being around family this year, and not be stuck by myself sitting on a couch with a TV dinner. I was with my aunt and uncle last year, and that was awesome. But the years previous, well, we just won't discuss those. Family is where it's at during the holidays!

How was yours, Tara?
  4. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    It was great!!! :D

In Moncton, we had sparkling snow on Christmas Eve. My mother, my sister, and our dog and I went for a walk in it to look at the Christmas lights. Then on Christmas morning we drove to NS to spend time with family.

I'm kinda sad that Christmas went by so fast. :(
  5. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    It did zip by, didn't it? Well, at least we still have New Year's to look forward to!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.