Merry Christmas Everyone!

Discussion in 'Evansville, IN' started by Mike-El, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
    I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hopefully we all scored some Star Wars goodness.

We did get Rock Band 2, woo hoo and damn I am one uncoordinated SOB.

I also got WiiPlay for my Wii and a bunch of World of Warcraft figures. [face_dancing]
  2. TI9362 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey! It's not even Christmas Day yet! What's the deal??
  3. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
    Some people celebrate X-Mas on the 24th mang!
  4. Ulkesh2 Jedi Master

star 4
    WARNING!

Be sure to be home and behind locked doors. Be sure to close the blastdoors on those chimeys. SANTA CLAUS the killer ROBOT is on the PROWL tonight.

[face_worried]
    [face_skull]
  5. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    He'll hunt you down and blast your ass / from here to Pakistan!
  6. Darth_TKD Jedi Master

star 3

Happy Festivus to everyone!
  7. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    The tradition of Festivus begins with the Airing of Grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now, you're gonna hear about it. You, Kesh. You have the crappiest job that doesn't involve literal crap. Mike, you're BALD :p

Nathan, you never come into town, Joe, you kicked my ass at Force Unleashed, Liz, you are considering buying the blanket-with-sleeves thing and there are really no other words for this :p, Adam, you're the most self-contradictory damn person in the world, Hugh Grant, you're not very funny at all, James Luceno, I thought you were illiterate the first time I read your books.

Douglas Adams, you really bitched out on us being dead and all. Matthew Stover, that title? REALLY!? Barack Obama, John McCain, G.W. Bush et al, you gave those bank ****wits a ****load of money and didn't give any of us any. American Movie Classics, you rarely show classic movies. Discovery, National Geographic, History Channel, and Science Channel, very little of YOUR programming has anything to do with what your network name is. Usher, Michael Jackson is NOT a genre of music. My guitar, goddammit, why did you get all bent so I can't even string you properly? That was a bitch move, Sant- I mean, guitar.

Guys who use library DVDs as coasters: *********u************ youuuuuuuuuu.

EDIT: did I do it right? :p
  8. JediMasterJaina FF President/CR Evansville, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ok, here's mine:

Stacky, if you would turn up the gorram heat once in a while, *I* wouldn't have to consider getting the blanket with sleeves.:p

Kesh, NO MORE NOSE CANDY FOR YOU!!! [face_beatup]

Mirta, stop biting me. [face_devil]
  9. Ulkesh2 Jedi Master

star 4
    8-}

Now for my laundry list of complaints against all you motherFRAKKERS.

1. JediMasterJaina - for getting all Lady-Lib on me when I call you by- "Hey woman..." I mean its not like I'm saying "Hey WINCH get up and fetch me my nose candy!" No I'd never say that to JMJ. Rather it would go more like this- "Hey woman don't'cha knock that nose candy now. Remember the SPICE must flow"(taps side of nose).

2. Mike-El - WHERE'S MY NOSE CANDY WINCH! See JMJ I reserve the term winch for only the really deserving - like Mike-El. Hey Mike-El I'm really borked that you helped to smear my space navy during a round of starship combat gaming. That burns my space hippie arse.

3. Yoda Jammies - what can I say - GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER! You masterminded a plot to make the Kesh look like a stoopid monkey. oh yeah wait a minute...[face_monkey]

4. Joe (sorry your user name is hard to remember) - hmmm...can't really be all rabid-mad at you for much. :oops: Oh I know! For losing the starship combat game against the winch and mastermind (Mike-El and Yoda Jammies). Oh and your sad devotion to Trek is such a pathetic pity.

5. Mirta - for not letting Uncle Kesh use you in his grand recipe for Hoosier-style Dutch Apple Kitty Pie. Mmmm...kit-ty piiie. =P~

Well I think that's it on my litany of hate-yous. Geez that was fun. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Thanx guys!
  10. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    So, loot then :p

[image=http://i39.tinypic.com/2h3o4d5.jpg]
  11. Mike-El Jedi Knight

star 3
    This is late but here I go?

Kesh ? Your constant ranting about Star trek gets me kind of pissy with you when you know we have heard it a million times before.

Also your ant-religious stance, while respected, also hurts those you may not realize.

Cole ? You moved to Cincy to pursue your career but is it that hard to log in, and post a message just to say hi?

Scott ? I don?t see why you have stopped coming to the meetings like you used to. Same goes to Nathan, Cole, and others but they all have logistical obstacles in their way.

comicquestguy - I wish I could have the nostalgic feeling of going into my local comic shop and purchasing the multitude of action figures that I collect but the costs prohibit me from doing so and in this weak economy I hope there may be some compromise. I understand it?s your store and you?re pricing and if I don?t like it I can shop elsewhere. But when I do order something from a distant comic shop online and that very same product sits on your shelves waiting to be optioned I see it as me supporting the wrong comic shop and really just odd.

Then again I probably buy too many figures period, and need to be a lot less passionate about my hobby.

Jammies ? Move back here.

Agent_Sith aka Doug ? If there was ever a time to get your ass back into this Fan Force then that time is now. Things have changed for the ?mucho? better and all of your old friends would love to see you back.

Just an FYI to CQ I have to admit they have the best price for basic WoW figures and they do give us a home but my comment reflects my personal opinion and not those of The Eville Jedi.
  12. yoda_pimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    Merry Christmas to all! There was lots of Star Wars goodies invading the pimp's house. But right now instead of ranting like the rest of you...I am going back to watching Robot Chicken season 3 (mom got me something I wanted!!!!!).
  13. Ulkesh2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Mike-El wrote-

"ant-religious" in his gripe against me.

o_O

[face_thinking]

[face_idea]

Do ants have a mythology? Interesting. Ants are a highly organized species. Perhaps some sort of religion has been concocted by the hive minded critters. It would be a tradition not passed by the written word - not even by word of mouth. BUT maybe the mythology invented by the hive mind is passed from one member to the next by phermone-scent patterns! Very interesting. Reminds me of that short story titled The Sand Kings. Not only might ants have a mythology, but perhaps each hive has a slightly different one. And perhaps deep underground or at night these differing hives fight each other over their phermone-scent constructed gods. Wonder if bees also are fighting one another over what 'God(s) of Honey and/or Flower' holds more power? Maybe this explains the recent disappearance of bee-hives. The fighting has led to bee genocide - a bee holocaust. Mike-El you may have stumbled onto a twist to ant and bee hives.
  14. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
    Ooooo greeeaatt beeeeee with the biiiig haaaaaat :p
  15. JediMasterJaina FF President/CR Evansville, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Play nice you guys. I don't want to have to get out the whipping stick. :p
  16. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    Kesh:

If it makes you feel better, the Brave Crew of R.A.S. Far Orbit (the Neb B that defeated your Imperial Fleet with just one hit point remainng) couldn't survive Mike El's butter thumbs.

We gotta play again!

On that note:

I picked up one Fine Molds 1/72 Y-Wing, one resin 1/72 Tie Phantom and 2 1/10000 Mon Cal pickle ships (the type we use from our fleet battles.

Hugs

Jammies
  17. yoda_pimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would like to see the TIE Phantom next time you hit town Jammies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.